Directors talk ALIENS VS. PREDATOR—REQUIEM (Fangoria Article)

Started by ace3g, Sep 10, 2007, 09:40:30 PM

Author
Directors talk ALIENS VS. PREDATOR—REQUIEM (Fangoria Article) (Read 3,269 times)

SiL

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Sep 10, 2007, 10:13:49 PM
Serously dude, you need a hobby...
I'm using a small part of my free time to make a comment on my favourite cinematic franchise - Just like everyone else is when they say 'Wow, this is f**king awesome news!'. Do you see me telling people to get a life for being positive? Noo...

echobbase79

<Wow, yeah, I'm so petty I'll base my entire opinion on the movie by a single shot. Yeah ... no. There are so many more reasons I think this movie won't live up to expectations.>

You proved my point right there and that's what I was referring too. Everything has been negative that I've read from you.

<Shows how much you know.>

From your posts that's how you come off. Just calling how see it.

CelticP

I dont see how the Predator homeworld would be bad...I mean, they can do a very small...small little scene, a tease for the fans, but not a direct...OMG LOOK ITS THE PREDATOR PLANET! *and does a five minute shot showing how all the Predators interact with each other*

Demonio Cazador

No, but your negativity is so pointless and sad, that I don't remeber ever reading a post from you that sounds remotely positive...but I understand, you have to assume your role as the "anti-happy" dude from the board.
Whatever gets you through the night  ;)

Aeus

Quote from: CelticP on Sep 10, 2007, 10:17:47 PM
I dont see how the Predator homeworld would be bad...I mean, they can do a very small...small little scene, a tease for the fans, but not a direct...OMG LOOK ITS THE PREDATOR PLANET! *and does a five minute shot showing how all the Predators interact with each other*

Haha. I will die in the cinema if that happens.

CelticP

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Sep 10, 2007, 10:19:16 PM
No, but your negativity is so pointless and sad, that I don't remeber ever reading a post from you that sounds remotely positive...but I understand, you have to assume your role as the "anti-happy" dude from the board.
Whatever gets you through the night  ;)
Because people who are like...

"LOL OMG SO AWSOME!!! EVERYTHING IS AWSOME!! LOVE IT!!!LOL"

make good discussions... ::)

Demonio Cazador

CelticP To the rescue!!!  ;D ;D

SiL

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Sep 10, 2007, 10:19:16 PM
Whatever gets you through the night  ;)
How is it any more pointless than being positive? I don't like what I'm hearing - What the f**k is so wrong with that? Can't you people just learn to accept that not everybody thinks this movie's going to be the greatest thing since Black Jesus invented sliced bread and the wheel at the same time while juggling puppies with chainsaws? You think it's going to be awesome, I don't! Live with it. I have made maaaany positive statements about the movie over the time, but you, and eeeeveryone like you, refuses to pay attention to them because it ruins your argument about me being a crotchety old f**k.

There you go.

Otnip

Okay, I think the idea is interesting. But its risky. If they don't show too little or too much then everyone who is against the idea shouldn't be too angry... It can turn out bad though...

CelticP

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 10, 2007, 10:20:03 PM

*We see a Pred couple holding hands under the sunsets, Predator children follocking in the grassy fields! A Predator mother is buying her Predator son a new Predator Bike! A Predator is going to work*

The Chibi Kiriyama

There are no "anti-happy" dudes. I'm sure that if SiL saw a Predalien that didn't have whacky dreads he would have thought it looked just fine. He also seemed pretty happy about the biomechanical news on the body of the hybrid. So it's not like SiL or CelticP can't be satisfied. They're very opinionated and maybe a little unyielding, but they're not a bastion of negativity or "bitter armchair quarterbacks" like Colin once said (which I disagree with and can freely say that I do any time he comes back online).

SiL

They could do it like Full Metal Jacket. First 40 minutes is Wolf being trained by the hardest-assed Sgt. in the Predator world, going through boot camp with a dozen other Predators. One Pred goes crazy and kills the Sgt. Pred and himself, and Wolf lives on with the memory in the second half as he goes into combat against the Aliens.

CelticP

Aeus

Quote from: CelticP on Sep 10, 2007, 10:26:43 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Sep 10, 2007, 10:20:03 PM

*We see a Pred couple holding hands under the sunsets, Predator children follocking in the grassy fields! A Predator mother is buying her Predator son a new Predator Bike! A Predator is going to work*

Never. EVER. Say that again.

I can't beleive you just intentionally gave me that mental image.

Quote from: SiL on Sep 10, 2007, 10:30:06 PM
They could do it like Full Metal Jacket. First 40 minutes is Wolf being trained by the hardest-assed Sgt. in the Predator world, going through boot camp with a dozen other Predators. One Pred goes crazy and kills the Sgt. Pred and himself, and Wolf lives on with the memory in the second half as he goes into combat against the Aliens.

f**king kryptonite...

The pain!

SiL

You know you want it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed