Bugs and Exploits

Started by 343, Mar 14, 2015, 04:24:40 PM

Author
Bugs and Exploits (Read 5,148 times)

KingKenny

KingKenny

Um, I'm not playing the game wrong. You're missing the logic.

I'm pointing out that stagger fires faster and thus causes more damage. Obviously you want to aim for head shots. Chest shots aren't instant kill.

I put both a normal pulse and a stagger pulse in the same exact situation on an equal playing field to demonstrate how stagger pulse wins every time.

You try to debate this by talking about technique/strategy/skill which is a different subject.

I'm talking apples to apples. You're talking apples to oranges.

Xhan

Xhan

Pretty clear whom has zero understanding.

Wrong. and also wrong, you can program the clicks to be any speed using supplied software, and none of it is external or cheat based; comes with pretty much every mouse made that you don't buy at Staples for ten bucks.

Second the issue is unintended damage application, not whether you can achieve it every shot, you'd have figured that out if you could read.  It can also be done with any front or forward side-facing model at will, there is no special anything about it.

Special motions? For someone crowing about skill yours must be pretty low, because there's nothing nuanced or special about it. The entire method of stagger is interrupting the first shot's animation with an overlapped repeat; thus uncoupling the animation with the damage instance, it's literally that cut and dried and that simple to do, and doesn't require ANY skill other than what's present in standard FPS play. At all. It's a missing line in the model's firing sequence, not a secret technique you learned in the mystical foothills of China from l33+ pwn monks.

Quoteis see this

Then you haven't been playing much.

JP

JP

Wrong. and also wrong, you can program the clicks to be any speed using supplied software, and none of it is external or cheat based; comes with pretty much every mouse made that you don't buy at Staples for ten bucks

Using programs that are external to the game to improve your performance is cheating. You might as well rig your 11$ mouse to lock on every characters head if you dont consider that cheating.

Second the issue is unintended damage application, not whether you can achieve it every shot, you'd have figured that out if you could read.  It can also be done with any front or forward side-facing model at will, there is no special anything about it.

Still is absolutely and completely irrelevant to this argument

QuoteSpecial motions? For someone crowing about skill yours must be pretty low, because there's nothing nuanced or special about it. The entire method of stagger is interrupting the first shot's animation with an overlapped repeat; thus uncoupling the animation with the damage instance, it's literally that cut and dried and that simple to do, and doesn't require ANY skill other than what's present in standard FPS play.

Ok now try to aim while doing that. But no mouse cheats plz.

QuoteAt all. It's a missing line in the model's firing sequence, not a secret technique you learned in the mystical foothills of China from l33+ pwn monks.

Might aswell be since it takes equal time to master. I Spend a full year climbing to the top of mount pwnz0r to learn the ways of the stagger with the mystical avp2 wise monks and there i unlocked the mystery of the 60 ms long pulse startfire animation in order to be the ultimate stagger pwner this game has ever seen, unfortunately im still not, but what the hell, its still a cool story.

quijju

quijju

Quoteand we haven't even covered one-button macros yet, thanks to AvP2's handy cursor center snap function which cheaters have been plugging into since the game debuted.[/quote
What is that and more importantly, can it be used to screw around in single player?

JP

JP

QuoteWhat is that and more importantly, can it be used to screw around in single player?

Its just aimbot hack using the smartgun aim

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed