PA Questions

Started by Huntchez, Sep 10, 2007, 08:07:24 AM

Author
PA Questions (Read 614 times)

Huntchez

Huntchez

Do you think the Predalien will have the sight of the alien or the predator?

Do you think it will sound more like alien or predator?

Do you think the Predalien is on the Predator,Alien or nobody side?

now i ask the last question because in Alien-R(4) the queen gave birth to a alien BUT it was more human than Alien,believing the girl was the it's mother so it killed the queen.

so post

dDave

dDave

Quote from: Huntchez on Sep 10, 2007, 08:07:24 AM
Do you think the Predalien will have the sight of the alien or the predator?

Do you think it will sound more like alien or predator?

Do you think the Predalien is on the Predator,Alien or nobody side?

now i ask the last question because in Alien-R(4) the queen gave birth to a alien BUT it was more human than Alien,believing the girl was the it's mother so it killed the queen.

so post

(1) One word: "ALIEN"
(2) Maybe similar to both, but maybe more alien like
(3) One word: "ALIEN"
(4) i dont know what you want to ask, but all that i can say about A4, is: "NEWBORN was a very bad idea"

all in all, all your questions were already been discussed by us in other threads, so please use the search function, ok?

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

What he said.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

To expand on the answer to question number 2;

Do the aliens in the 1st, 2nd and 4th film sound like humans?  Does the alien in the 3rd film sound like a dog?

The only reason to have the predalien sound like the predator would be in the Strause brothers thought it was "cool", which is terrible motivation.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

well on thing is the clicking noise could be made by the predalien if the predator makes it with his mandables

Gill Predator

Gill Predator

it will join alien

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

I don't see why the Predalien wouldn't be on the Aliens' side. It's no less an Alien than the human-born Xenos. They have the same life cycle, only the host differs. The Newborn on the other hand was less Alien, a freak, and thus was different in many ways. To put the two in the same group is flawed.

Predator's side? That's ridiculous. You don't see human-born Aliens siding with the humans.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed