In 2017 on Earth everyone can hear you scream?

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 01, 2015, 05:59:40 PM

Author
In 2017 on Earth everyone can hear you scream? (Read 1,762 times)

shakermakerman

I wonder if Blomkamp has this in mind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_x9W1xKng

Son Of Kane

Perhaps, the artificial habitat makes me think otherwise but it is a possibility considering that was one of the original pitches for Alien 3.

OpenMaw

That teaser pisses me off so much.

Saddens my heart, right up there with the old comic preview of an alien head biting Earth and the tagline "It's their turn now."

Having the aliens finally reach Earth in the final chapter made perfectly logical thematic sense.

Adam802

I don't like an earth setting for any alien movie

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 02, 2015, 01:43:57 AM

Saddens my heart, right up there with the old comic preview of an alien head biting Earth and the tagline "It's their turn now."

That was an old ad for Earth War in Dark Horse right?  It was so terrible that Dark Horse as often as not failed to include the complete artwork (especially the covers) in their TPB compilations of the comics.  I was so disappointed with the original AVP TPB for not having the covers.  It just didn't make sense.  Why screw the fans like that?

Local Trouble

Given the popularity of zombie apocalypse stories these days, I wouldn't be surprised to finally see a film in which the aliens overrun Earth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed