Michael Biehn *could* be in Alien 5

Started by Vrastal, Mar 01, 2015, 01:16:31 AM

Author
Michael Biehn *could* be in Alien 5 (Read 44,782 times)

Vrastal

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

"Contacted" can mean literally anything.

Wobblyboddle77

Awesome, thanks for that info, Beihn is a down to earth guy and has always had time for the fans.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 01, 2015, 01:17:21 AM

Agreed. Just because he has been contacted, doesn't guarantee that he'll be in the movie.

Xenomorphine

If he's smiling, it's probably the director who's done it and filled him in a little on the story.

Remember, he had a really bad experience with doing the recent computer game stuff... From what he said about that, it seemed like he had absolutely no interest in ever doing something like that again, unless someone could convince him it would feel genuinely rewarding.

whiterabbit

uh-huh. Is that wedding bells I hear? No? That's just the xenomorph that's about to explode from the wedding cake? I bet the movie ends in matrimony.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Mar 01, 2015, 01:24:37 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 01, 2015, 01:17:21 AM

Agreed. Just because he has been contacted, doesn't guarantee that he'll be in the movie.
Or what his being in the movie would even mean, if he's in it. Someone else brought up the Terminator 2 Kyle Reese dream sequence in another thread.

Shit, do we even know that Sigourney Weaver is going to be in this movie? Has she confirmed it, or is everyone just assuming it?

SiL

SiL

She said nothing's definite yet.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Mar 01, 2015, 01:36:49 AM
She said nothing's definite yet.
That's what I thought. I seemed to recall a video interview where she was asked point-blank if she was going to be in it, and she dodged the question.

Vrastal

Vrastal

read the comments

"He just walked by me and I said, " Alien 5, you gonna do it!?" To which he replied, "Looks like it!" and smiled."

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 01, 2015, 01:24:43 AM
Remember, he had a really bad experience with doing the recent computer game stuff... From what he said about that, it seemed like he had absolutely no interest in ever doing something like that again, unless someone could convince him it would feel genuinely rewarding.

I could tell. Watched some of the cutscenes from A:CM yesterday. I know the game was bad, but I was unprepared for just how atrocious it is.

Vrastal

Vrastal

I think he just hated CM, cant blame him, but this is different than a voice over

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

Can anyone vouch for the credibility of this source?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It's Reddit, so of course not.

windebieste

Who cares if it's Reddit.  Biehn will do it. 

You can bet he has been contacted by Fox.  Fox see him as a major drawcard for the Project.  So many people want to see Hicks return and considering who he is in relation to the Project, he could name his own price.  Hell, Fox wouldn't balk if he nominated a seven figure fee.  Even if the movie is utter rubbish - which is the real risk here - it will make bank on opening week.  Fox will ensure that happens by getting Biehn on board.

Biehn is already In as far as I am concerned.  Can you actually not see him negotiate a phat cheque with Fox for this movie? 

Hell.  Make it 8 figures while you're at it. 

As to whether Biehn's inevitable re-appearance is a good thing for the overall 'ALIEN' series, this has yet to be proven.  This is a dicey Project in so many ways.  The potential retconning of 2 movies.  Bringing back older actors that may not fit into these roles any more since 30 years have passed.  A rabid unforgiving fanbase of conservatives that can't move on...

Yeah.  This is gon b gud.  ...at least watching the development of this thing unfold will be, that is.  lol.

Returning Ripley and Hicks to this series in 1988 would have been a great idea.  ...but now, it's 30 years later and, well, I'm not so sure it's a great idea in so many ways.

I am very, very cautious about this one. 

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed