Blomkamp is officially making an Alien film

Started by Gazz, Feb 19, 2015, 12:27:30 AM

Author
Blomkamp is officially making an Alien film (Read 293,981 times)

AVP-CAPCOM

Quote from: Predalien39 on Feb 12, 2019, 05:50:11 AM
Neill is no longer directing Greenland!!!!
Meaning even if he does robocop next, the chance he might do alien 5 is still closer than what it would have been.  Here's hoping they fast track alien 5 next though

Excellent news. Hopefully there is a synchronicity between Robert Rodriguez/James Cameron at BATTLE ANGEL premier talking all things AVATAR, TERMINATOR and ALIENS, released ALIEN 5 artwork.

Robocop is a B-movie at best and doesn't quite deserve to me mentioned along with said AAA properties.

Blomkamp should learn from ROBOCOP (2014) mistake and await that phonecall from James Cameron.

The Old One

The Old One

Generic PC/Console Game.
& Shorts are what he's best at.

RoboCop's Neill Blomkamp's form through and through.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Predalien39 on Feb 12, 2019, 05:50:11 AM
Neill is no longer directing Greenland!!!!
Meaning even if he does robocop next, the chance he might do alien 5 is still closer than what it would have been.  Here's hoping they fast track alien 5 next though

https://twitter.com/NeillBlomkamp/status/1094691831890100224

The Old One

The Old One

Obi-Wan Kenobi is certain.

Local Trouble

Maybe it's a certain point-of-view thing.

The Old One

The Old One

:D

Gilfryd

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on Feb 12, 2019, 08:13:38 AMRobocop is a B-movie at best and doesn't quite deserve to me mentioned along with said AAA properties.

Verhoeven's RoboCop is a masterwork.

Nightmare Asylum

Robocop is infinitely more Blomkamp's speed than Alien would be. And that isn't an insult or a jab at him in the slightest. Robocop and Blomkamp's feature length outings have a lot of the same satirical goals in common, and his visual style is pretty much perfect for the world that Verhoeven created. I would much rather see Blomkamp make that film than Alien 5.

The Old One

The Old One

^

StayFrosty

Is this movie happening or not?

I sure as hell hope it DOES NOT happen.

I am so done with them trying to make new Alien films. Been a disaster nearly 30 years now!

If they make a new one, I will watch it. If I don't like it, then I am completely done with anything new they make from this series.

I just don't want anymore Alien stories, in any form, period.

And I don't want to see any Xenos unless they are a rendition of the BIG CHAP. Actually, would be cool if they had a movie with Big Chaps, Alien Warriors (JC), and Runners lurking around.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: StayFrosty on Feb 27, 2019, 06:35:38 AM

Then leave, you are not obligated to stay discussing the new excellent stories.
The Cold Forge, Isolation, New excellent comics (Dead Orbit and Dust To Dust) and the upcoming Isolation Novelisation, Amanda Ripley Anthology, Isolation series, Tongal films and Alien TV series.

Actually, would be cool if they had a movie with Big Chaps, Alien Warriors (JC), and Runners lurking around.

Indeed, but I do love the "Protomorph" and the Neomorphs.

StayFrosty

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 27, 2019, 06:45:46 AM

Then leave, you are not obligated to stay discussing the new excellent stories.
The Cold Forge, Isolation, New excellent comics (Dead Orbit and Dust To Dust) and the upcoming Isolation Novelisation, Amanda Ripley Anthology, Isolation series, Tongal films and Alien TV series.

Euh? I'm here to discuss mainly the first two films and figure collections.

I didn't know I wasn't welcome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed