AvP2 Graphic Redux Mod - Upcoming Project

Started by Deathly_rYaN, Jan 30, 2015, 09:09:13 AM

Author
AvP2 Graphic Redux Mod - Upcoming Project (Read 35,709 times)

JP

Its actually becoming to look very good. On the compression thing you could always leave it uncompressed but remember that each DTX file will be aprox 5Mb or you could use 4x compression. Be carefull when you are compressing, dedit is buggy with files this large and sometimes will fail to create the alpha channel, this leads to the texture being invisible ingame. You can make sure that the alpha channel was created by looking on the dedit texture viewer, on the preview window there must be your texture and a white part next to it (drag the window to the left if you cant see this), if there is a black space next to your texture it means the alpha wasnt created.

Lucifero

nice skin jp gj

Vrastal

cant wait ot see this in action

x-M-x

Quote from: Nazrel on Mar 29, 2015, 10:05:33 PM
cant wait ot see this in action

Looks awesome yeah.

PRJ_since1990

Absolutely stunning work there! One thought, could u make the teeth on the drone appear more silver/translucent than off yellow? It's the only detail I see that I would change to be as accurate as possible. Solid stuff, hope the project continues! Please let us know when it's ready to download for a test drive :)

x-M-x

I really do think, you should release the skins 'separate' now as a teaser for us.

Get them zipped with a readme and screenshots and i'll host them for you.

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: x-M-x on May 01, 2015, 09:59:52 PM
I really do think, you should release the skins 'separate' now as a teaser for us.

Get them zipped with a readme and screenshots and i'll host them for you.

I have to take a break for a little while, lately with a three new people at work they have been scheduling me the most throughout the hours. And I haven't had the time to get back to this. But, without saying this project is NOT canned or anything. Just need to take a break because of work.

Who knows.

Deathly_rYaN

Just wanted to let everyone know, the project is still not canned. Things just got  nuts a little with work and whether or not to go back to school.

I will TRY and get back to working on the project again. Just unsure when that will be.

x-M-x

Good to know!

you still gonna release those skins 'separately' ?

Corporal Hicks

Glad to hear it's not canned! Really looking forward to this.

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: x-M-x on Jul 30, 2015, 11:53:23 PM
Good to know!

I have a thought for that, nothing big though.

IF i were to release the skins separately, it would only be the big three. Predator, Drone, and Harrison skins.

Chris!(($$))!

First off, this looks VERY promising. Can't wait to see more.

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 01, 2015, 09:18:02 PM
could u make the teeth on the drone appear more silver/translucent than off yellow

I was gonna say the same thing.  ;D

x-M-x

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Aug 02, 2015, 04:59:55 AM
Quote from: x-M-x on Jul 30, 2015, 11:53:23 PM
Good to know!

I have a thought for that, nothing big though.

IF i were to release the skins separately, it would only be the big three. Predator, Drone, and Harrison skins.

Still worth it IMO.

a 'taster' of things to come  :P

TITANOSAUR

this mod still a work in progress? I can't wait to see it, I love the detail!

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Aug 24, 2015, 10:17:29 PM
this mod still a work in progress? I can't wait to see it, I love the detail!

Yes, it's still in the works. Just no new info or concrete release date at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed