What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,052 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Jesus! That could have been pretty damn bad! Glad you're okay for the most part.

I can't sleep lately. We're having an unusually hot summer in England and I can't cope. I can't get comfortable or go to sleep. I'm just so constantly tired at the moment. More so than I usually am.

The Old One

The Old One

Same Hicks. The sleep that is.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Are you a Brit too?

Found out I've got no minions in at work either so looks like I'm manning the helpdesk. With my current mood this should be fun!

The Old One

The Old One

I live in the UK, that's all I'll say lol.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. Fair enough. This heat is so horrible. I want my rain back.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

:laugh: Britain is never happy, summer is too hot, winter too cold, rain too wet, snow means panicking.  Mind you the world itself is never happy, there is always something going on.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd always rather be cold. Easier to get warm when you're cold than it is the other way around. 2 days of sun, at least one meal outside the pub in the sun is enough for me to get by.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 09, 2018, 10:52:38 AM:laugh: Britain is never happy, summer is too hot, winter too cold, rain too wet, snow means panicking.

I love the sun ;D

Although it's bleached my eyebrows blonde so I look like a right knob at the moment :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Job Agencies are useless.

I signed up for one. I got a text from them this morning saying saying

"We may have Bar Work for you. Are you Free????"

That was it, no info on the day or days itll be, where it is, what I'd need. Nothing. FFS

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 09, 2018, 12:08:26 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 09, 2018, 10:52:38 AM:laugh: Britain is never happy, summer is too hot, winter too cold, rain too wet, snow means panicking.

I love the sun ;D

Although it's bleached my eyebrows blonde so I look like a right knob at the moment :laugh:

Just bleach your hair, it will match then  :laugh: 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 09, 2018, 12:16:04 PMJust bleach your hair, it will match then  :laugh:

Vis ze blue eyes, I could look like ze proper Aryan, ja?! :P

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 09, 2018, 12:27:17 PM
Vis ze blue eyes, I could look like ze proper Aryan, ja?! :P

All hail the new master race, artificial hair and contact lenses inculded.  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 09, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

They best stay like that until the Predator showing!  :laugh:

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 09, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

That was it, no info on the day or days itll be, where it is, what I'd need. Nothing. FFS

Yeah...that's not unusual.  :-\ It's too hard to be competent these days.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 09, 2018, 02:32:34 PMThey best stay like that until the Predator showing!  :laugh:

God damn it!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 09, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

This I see this from a different angle. Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away. I was an employer. 1st they're asking are you available? You could have found employment. 2nd bar work is not what you want maybe as a last resort. 3rd they may have hours available that could work around YOUR schedule. :) None of this can happen until they know if your still available. What this says to me is I would like to employ you is this possible? That they have contacted you is YOU were chosen. You don't offer a job to somebody you don't want working for you. Just saying  ;)

P.S.

(Potential job)  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed