What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,006 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 16, 2017, 05:59:58 PM
Black friday is around the corner. Is wise to wait.

Never really been interested in smart watches but I do need another normal watch.

Never even occurred to me. I forget Black Friday is even a thing here. I was never really fussed with them until I got a Pebble to try out and I just loved it.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 16, 2017, 07:16:33 PM

Never really been interested in smart watches but I do need another normal watch.

Never even occurred to me. I forget Black Friday is even a thing here. I was never really fussed with them until I got a Pebble to try out and I just loved it.
In the UK no one bothers about Black friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fkyp470B0Y&t=120s

Found out Malcolm Young of ACDC passed away.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I picked one out for ya:

Only thing is, you still have to buy it ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I weep for your bank account, Fury.  :laugh:

I always fancied a proper fancy watch too. I used to have the occasional window shop but the prices were just too stupid.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 20, 2017, 09:40:51 AM
I weep for your bank account, Fury.  :laugh:

I always fancied a proper fancy watch too. I used to have the occasional window shop but the prices were just too stupid.
I weep for it too  :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 18, 2017, 11:13:21 PMIn the UK no one bothers about Black friday

There was that one year when it first became a thing (apparently) here that everyone went mental for it, with literal riots in the shops, but now it seems to have gone back to no one giving a shit :laugh:

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 18, 2017, 11:13:21 PMFound out Malcolm Young of ACDC passed away.

Yeah, that was really sad, but as someone with relatives who've had dementia, part of me is glad he's at peace and his family and friends can move on.

And it's not like he hasn't left behind an immense legacy.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Damn Chest infection

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 20, 2017, 12:34:56 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 18, 2017, 11:13:21 PMIn the UK no one bothers about Black friday

There was that one year when it first became a thing (apparently) here that everyone went mental for it, with literal riots in the shops, but now it seems to have gone back to no one giving a shit :laugh:

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 18, 2017, 11:13:21 PMFound out Malcolm Young of ACDC passed away.

Yeah, that was really sad, but as someone with relatives who've had dementia, part of me is glad he's at peace and his family and friends can move on.

And it's not like he hasn't left behind an immense legacy.
YH guess brits get bored easily!True it just makes me sad that so many rock legends are leaving us.

AliceApocalypse

Kid wanted Nike clothes for Christmas, so just a few pairs of shorts and a hoodie cost $150  :o That logo better never wear off in the wash. 

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Depends on the material and how the logo(s) were put on. You should be okay 👌

As for me, found out my favorite place to cut my own Christmas tree is shutting down. Very sad this is my last tree from there 😭   Also, this head cold/sinus is getting worse by the day (on day 6).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I spent the better part of the last three hours reporting stolen YouTube videos.  >:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 04, 2017, 04:49:13 AM
I spent the better part of the last three hours reporting stolen YouTube videos.  >:(

Your own work? I've seen there some drama around a YouTuber who is pretty much copying and translating the videos of Mr_H, and Alien Theory and Hybrid Network into Spanish and reposting them as their own. f**king shitty move.  :-\

Really f**king tired today. I didn't sleep well at all last night.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

That is certainly no good, KH.

Found out I have an upper respiratory infection btw.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 04, 2017, 04:49:13 AMI spent the better part of the last three hours reporting stolen YouTube videos.  >:(

Stuff like that really winds me up. We recently had issues with a guy on YouTube literally reading out pages from the wiki verbatim and passing them off as his own work.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 04, 2017, 12:49:53 PMFound out I have an upper respiratory infection btw.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it's nothing serious. Not a great time of year to be ill!

As for me, I just got an email telling me one of the books I recently ordered (the Judge Dredd novelisation) was "in very poor condition due to damage occurring whilst in storage at the warehouse". In other words, they've had a leak lol. Glad they've told me and they've offered a refund, but it's still a pain because I was really looking forward to giving that one a read!

I'm sure I can get one from another seller, but it's a ballache because the rest are either in crap condition or much more expensive, plus most of them are shipping from the States (and are therefore probably in American English) whereas that one was actually from the UK.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 04, 2017, 03:34:30 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 04, 2017, 04:49:13 AMI spent the better part of the last three hours reporting stolen YouTube videos.  >:(

Stuff like that really winds me up. We recently had issues with a guy on YouTube literally reading out pages from the wiki verbatim and passing them off as his own work.

Who was that?

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 04, 2017, 12:49:53 PM
Found out I have an upper respiratory infection btw.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed