What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,648 times)

First Blood

First Blood

I am a slut.  :-\

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on May 25, 2019, 10:57:53 PM

What/who did you do?

Huggs

Huggs

They say acceptance is the first step towards recovery.

Voodoo Magic

Baron Von Marlon

Maybe you just like to bang?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on May 26, 2019, 04:26:39 PM
Another birthday comes and goes.

Not even a card. Well, I got one card from an aunt who lives a few states away. Hell, at least last year I got a casserole. Although that was it, and I had a 12 and 1/2 hour shift so it was cold when I got it. My aunt bought a cake, but I don't eat cake so it's basically for everybody else. My folks gave me a certificate that said they donated $10 to have some trees planted in my name. I don't know where.

Normally, I wouldn't care because I'd celebrate with my little one, but now he's gone. I guess tomorrow I'll go get myself some new floor mats for the car or something. A new pair of shoes would be really nice actually. And I'll go see the new Godzilla in a few days.

I didn't know it was your birthday.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Happy Birthday Huggsy!

The Old One

The Old One

Happy Birthday!

Huggs

Huggs

Thanks guys. My actual birthday is in a few days, but necessity requires me to celebrate it today.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Now that I'm injured and can't run away, the volcano a few miles from my back porch is about to explode:

A swarm of increasingly strong earthquakes have been rocking White Island - Whakaari in Bay of Plenty this week.

GNS duty volcanologist Natalia Deligne said 196 earthquakes have been identified since Thursday.

Twenty-two earthquakes of magnitude 3 or greater have occurred in the last 24 hours, the largest being magnitude 3.9.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 26, 2019, 11:29:33 PM
Now that I'm injured and can't run away, the volcano a few miles from my back porch is about to explode:

A swarm of increasingly strong earthquakes have been rocking White Island - Whakaari in Bay of Plenty this week.

GNS duty volcanologist Natalia Deligne said 196 earthquakes have been identified since Thursday.

Twenty-two earthquakes of magnitude 3 or greater have occurred in the last 24 hours, the largest being magnitude 3.9.

Sounds like it's time to watch Dante's Peak.

If you time it right, you'll have ultimate surround sound and the baddest 3D experience on the planet.

The Old One

The Old One

The River.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. Friend has a epileptic seizure halfway through dinner and has to be taken away in ambulance. Spent the next few hours at hospital. He's okay now, but it scared the shit out of me. :-X

LastSonofKrypton

About three months ago a childhood friend of mine committed suicide.  Yesterday I found out that his mother took her own life too. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed