What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,693 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
Bah. No need for that.

I slept, but ended up going past the time I usually make myself get up. I feel like I have a thousand things to do, and I haven't been given any instructions yet. I already know I have to roll out truffles for plates of Christmas cookies, and I have to keep working on my book.

TheSailingRabbit

Jesus Christmas, I joke about an Alien Lego game and people lose their minds. Honestly. I know this is a horror franchise. Are we not allowed a little bit of fun now and then? Don't take everything so seriously.

Baron Von Marlon

Think I'm drinking too much. It's always in the evening when and when I don't have to go anywhere or do anything, but it's become a daily habit. I just sleep better when I had a couple.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 13, 2018, 08:24:22 PM
Jesus Christmas, I joke about an Alien Lego game and people lose their minds. Honestly. I know this is a horror franchise. Are we not allowed a little bit of fun now and then? Don't take everything so seriously.

I wouldnt mind Alien Lego. Imagine putting together the Alien Hive

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've made myself a couple of Lego figure-scaled Aliens years ago, to go with a (not terribly screen-accurate) Colonial Marine figure I bought off the internet.

Not gonna lie, I'd be all over some official stuff.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 15, 2018, 01:01:35 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 13, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

I wouldnt mind Alien Lego. Imagine putting together the Alien Hive

Yeah. It was something Alien Theory brought up on Twitch. I thought it was a fun idea.

The Old One

The Old One

TheSailingRabbit

So, it's quarter after three. I'm up, I hurt. Waiting to two Advil to work.

Huggs

Huggs

I was getting ready to wrap a couple of presents, and had Sinatra doing his thing in the background. I usually don't listen to Christmas music unless Frank is singing it. When, of course, he started in on "whatever happened to Christmas". Well, that must have hit a nerve I wasn't expecting. I started to think about the old days.

So I'll say this, appreciate your families. Especially here at Christmas, and especially if you're young and still have most of them. Don't hesitate to tell your family that you love em', including the one's who judge or are demanding of you. If you have differences, set that sh*t aside. Hug each other as much as possible, that's a big one. The day will come when you'll wish you could hold that person again, but won't be able to. Take the time to talk to each other, and always part on good terms.

It's easy to get caught up in the flow of life, responsibility, or sometimes just youthful waste and forget that time is ticking on by. But let me tell you, the day will come when you'll be glad that you did make that effort to say things, and hold people, and spend the time. Believe me, it's worth it.

TheSailingRabbit

I wanted to start crying in Wal-Mart. It was crowded and there were a lot of strange people and it's that time of the month so my mood is all over the place. It's one of those moods where if I don't laugh, I cry, and the window for laughing closed a long time ago. And I'm still struggling with driving. I need to learn how to stop daydreaming.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 19, 2018, 11:33:08 PM
I wanted to start crying in Wal-Mart.

Don't do that, they'll think you're an employee.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 19, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

I'm too thin and not hairy enough to be an employee.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 20, 2018, 12:00:50 AM

They're an equal opportunity employer. Your tears will betray you.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 20, 2018, 12:04:22 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 20, 2018, 12:00:50 AM

They're an equal opportunity employer. Your tears will betray you.

Well, at least I managed to make it home.

Huggs

Huggs

I watched The Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed