What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,828 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 14, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
It was my boss' last day yesterday. I always call him the boss but he's actually my best mate. Been working together for the last 5 or so years. I'm mostly sad that I don't get to come in and spend every day with my mate. He was a great mentor and an actual great manager as he gave a shit about all of us in the team. I'm gonna miss his knowledge when something goes tits up too.

They are recruiting to replace him. I hope that doesn't go on too long. I know another me from another contract is interested in the role and he came down to see us all last week. I'm hopeful he'll get the job. He deserves it.

Those are always rough. I just had to say goodbye to one of mine about an hour ago. Stayed for nearly an hour after work to talk one last time.

TheSailingRabbit

Why is it that you guys have the power to make me laugh and cry in the same day?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 14, 2018, 11:21:57 PM
Why is it that you guys have the power to make me laugh and cry in the same day?

I think it's the powerade. I always drink one when I work.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 14, 2018, 11:25:56 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 14, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

I think it's the powerade. I always drink one when I work.

Huh. I think I'll try that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 14, 2018, 10:54:12 PM
Those are always rough. I just had to say goodbye to one of mine about an hour ago. Stayed for nearly an hour after work to talk one last time.

I do things outside work with him so hopefully wont lose touch or anything.

I really do dislike this time of year. Wake up and it's cold and dark, come home and it's cold and dark. I don't want to leave the office when I get to work because it's cold. Blah. Really struggled to roll out of bed today.

TheSailingRabbit

So I signed up for Wattpad because I was told I could get a larger audience. The site isn't that easy to use. I'm seeing a lot of the same crap as other sites. Since I'm a techno-noob, I installed a cover-making app. My work is f***ing lousy. The search tool for images is crap because you can't find anything, especially characters. I feel like I'm just going to quit Wattpad in a couple days and I don't know why. Yesterday was an OK day, but now I don't want to talk to anyone. I should probably post this in the Drunk Tank thread, but I'm not actually drunk. Not sure why this is pissing me off. I feel like I had an energy spike and couldn't effectively use it. Right after making my Wattpad account, I mentally f***ing crashed.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

They dont make it easy do they

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Tried finding Snake Plissken gifs on Facebook's gif search, but they were all either from that dumb basketball scene in EFLA or f**king Captain Ron. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 23, 2018, 10:44:37 PM
Tried finding Snake Plissken gifs on Facebook's gif search, but they were all either from that dumb basketball scene in EFLA or f**king Captain Ron. :laugh:

Hahahaha

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

As much as I hate Escape from L.A., the quickdraw scene with the can might be my favourite Snake moment.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This f**king month. So Saturday the lady and I drove to Meadowhall to check out this specific Japanese place in the food court. Didn't realize it was f**king Black Friday weekend. Absolutely f**king slammed. Couldn't find anywhere to sit and eat. Ended up in the car. The ramen was just vile. Seaweed over-powered it completely. Was supposed to be airsofting on Sunday. But everyone cancelled on it.

Huggs

Huggs

Had a muscle in my back that's been waiting to tear up, it did this morning. I can hardly move and it hurts just to freakin' breathe. I'm trying to stay busy and work it loose so it won't bother me at work the rest of the week.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 27, 2018, 08:03:39 PM
Had a muscle in my back that's been waiting to tear up, it did this morning. I can hardly move and it hurts just to freakin' breathe. I'm trying to stay busy and work it loose so it won't bother me at work the rest of the week.

I'm not a doctor, but I don't think that's something that can be worked loose.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 27, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

Ouch damn. Yeah that's something that needs to be looked at or at least Iced up

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed