Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 831,562 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 25, 2019, 11:03:07 PMIt's all cool. Live and let live brother! Watch what you want!

Just watch (one of) their movies, hippie!  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You should all chill and watch Deep Rising. Preferably with a cold beer handy.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 26, 2019, 02:51:31 AM
You should all chill and watch Deep Rising. Preferably with a cold beer handy.

It's still somewhat recent in my memory so I'd rather wait. But it's on my watch again list.
And almost every movie is better with a cold one. Or a green one. Or both.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I once got absolutely hammered and watched Superman IV and it honestly might be the most fun I've ever had with a film.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 26, 2019, 01:04:22 AMDeep Rising

Holy shit, that's Kano! :laugh:

And Dr. Chilton. :laugh:

Yeah, in true B-movie style, just about everybody in that movie is somebody I recognise from something else.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 25, 2019, 07:34:36 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 25, 2019, 12:05:39 PM
Rock Star
A fun Rock movie. You can still tell little its when it was meant to have been a straight Judas Priest Bio. But some great songs. And i forgot Myles Kennedy was in it

Steel Panther's Michael Starr has a small part too.
I think it's near the end when Mark Wahlberg arrives at the studio and they just tried out a new singer. That's Michael Starr.

I never noticed that. Lol

Child's Play (2019)
A enjoyable remake. So dark stuff that makes you wonder how it got a 15. Mark Hamill does wonders with what he has. Some stuff could have been saved for a sequel though

Huggs

Huggs

Patton (4/5)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Suggesting Voodoo watch Action Jackson reminded me that I'd not seen in it ages either. It's completely stupid and ridiculous, so it's awesome. Plus the cast is like a who's-who of 80s action movie bit-part players.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 26, 2019, 08:38:36 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 26, 2019, 01:04:22 AMDeep Rising

Holy shit, that's Kano! :laugh:

And Dr. Chilton. :laugh:

Yeah, in true B-movie style, just about everybody in that movie is somebody I recognise from something else.

And I think it's the only time Sommers cast Kevin J. O'Connor as something other than a cowardly, sniveling villain.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 26, 2019, 06:54:22 PM
Suggesting Voodoo watch Action Jackson reminded me that I'd not seen in it ages either. It's completely stupid and ridiculous, so it's awesome. Plus the cast is like a who's-who of 80s action movie bit-part players.

:D Yeah I have to order that on blu. Last time I saw it was on HBO or something and I had a good time with it.

I wonder who orchestrated the Dillon, Mac and Billy reunion? Joel Silver? Casting coincidence? Or maybe Carl recommend his Predator buddies.

Prez

Prez

Godzilla II: King of the Monsters

Exactly what I wanted it to be. BIG POPCORN FUN. YES!!!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Date Night (2010)
Funny as hell and i forgot how many future superheros appeared in this

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Tremors

Still a classic

Huggs

Huggs

MASH - (0/5)

What a mess. I didn't see a single thing in this film that qualified as comedy. What I imagine was supposed to be funny just came off as downright cruel in some instances. The tv show just walks all over this.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hell House LLC

Legit good found footage horror.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse

Maybe the best Spiderman movie so far.  Really creative with tons of heart

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed