Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 831,069 times)

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jul 21, 2019, 10:59:06 PM
From Dusk till Dawn

nice fx, a handful funny moments, but boy what a stinker

Huggs

Huggs

DTD is a treasure.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It (2017)

"Look at this motherf**ker, he's leaking Hamburger Helper!" :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

From Dusk Till Dawn is amazing. One of my favourite ever performances by Clooney, who knew he had it in him?

Although I'll admit the first time I saw it I was really disappointed I didn't get the see the end of the movie it is in its first half lol.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Lion King (2019)
I regret seeing this now. It felt hollow and pointless as they didnt really add anything at all, yet was somehow 30 minutes linger than the original

The Rock
Im still surprised how much the pairing of Nic Cage and Sean Connery works, but Ed Harris does steal it

Planet Terror
Great Grindhouse style movie. So over the top its brilliant and what a cast. Would love for them to attempt it again, especially as Eli Roth and Edgar Wright talked about making their trailers into full movies

Your're Next
A great twist on the Home Invasion Horrors

Q the Winged Serpent
Lol so random its perfect. Love that its pretty much 3 different movies mashed together

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Molly's Game
9.0/10
Reserving a spot on the home video shelf for this one.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yeah, I thought Molly's Game was underrated. One of my favourite films that year.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Timecop

How many f*cking movies has Van Damme made where there are multiple Van Dammes? :laugh:

I've often heard it said this is his best film, but personally I think Hard Target shits all over it. To be honest, I find this kinda generic and dull on the action front.

Also, for a movie where virtually every character understands how changing the past can affect the present, everyone sure seems to have a hard time comprehending whenever changes in the past affect the present.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 22, 2019, 02:19:51 PM
Timecop

How many f*cking movies has Van Damme made where there are multiple Van Dammes? :laugh:

I've often heard it said this is his best film, but personally I think Hard Target shits all over it. To be honest, I find this kinda generic and dull on the action front.

Also, for a movie where virtually every character understands how changing the past can affect the present, everyone sure seems to have a hard time comprehending whenever changes in the past affect the present.

Hard Target or Lionheart (AWOL if you live in the UK) are his best in my opinion.  Timecop is fun, but nothing special

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I've often heard it said this is his best film, but personally I think Hard Target shits all over it.

What kind of name is Chance?

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 22, 2019, 03:28:57 PM
I've often heard it said this is his best film, but personally I think Hard Target shits all over it.

Still better than Cypher Rage

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 22, 2019, 03:29:52 PM

That's not what you're supposed to say! You're supposed to answer...

Well, my Momma took one.

:)

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 22, 2019, 03:34:10 PM
Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 22, 2019, 03:29:52 PM

That's not what you're supposed to say! You're supposed to answer...

Well, my Momma took one.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YTvBp66d3gDZe/giphy.gif

:)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Crimson Tide

"Jack Kirby's Silver Surfer is the only Silver Surfer."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed