Captain Marvel

Started by ShadowPred, Oct 28, 2014, 06:39:14 PM

Author
Captain Marvel (Read 43,559 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 16, 2019, 12:28:00 AM
Do I have to see the movie before I'm allowed to decide whether or not I like Brie Larson?  Does it make me a sexist if I don't?

Apparently it makes you a racist too. Still not sure how.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I think the misunderstanding here is that taking offense at Larson's dog-whistling about "white dudes" is being perceived as a rejection of her advocating for diversity and inclusivity.

She may have conflated the two, but they're entirely separate things to me.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Alternative Post-Credits Scene:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/captain_marvel/captain-marvel-an-alternate-post-credits-scene-tying-into-thor-ragnarok-has-been-revealed-spoilers-a167108

Quote"There was an idea on the table about having Jude Law [...] emerge from his pod on Sakaar," Fleck revealed, referring to the setting of Thor: Ragnarok, "and then have him look around and see the Devil's Anus behind him and wonder, 'Where the hell am I?'"

And a whole lot of concept art:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

For all the call forwards they did to stuff in the future of the MCU, I was surprised they didn't show how Korath became a cyborg. Maybe in Captain Marvel 2.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 16, 2019, 01:22:14 AMFor all the call forwards they did to stuff in the future of the MCU, I was surprised they didn't show how Korath became a cyborg. Maybe in Captain Marvel 2.

Captain Marvel 2: Rise of Ronan

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Sakaar?  That means Beta Ray Bill!

Imagine if she were to show up in Endgame with a team of her own and it's just a tightly-kept secret.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 16, 2019, 01:24:17 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 16, 2019, 01:22:14 AMFor all the call forwards they did to stuff in the future of the MCU, I was surprised they didn't show how Korath became a cyborg. Maybe in Captain Marvel 2.

Captain Marvel 2: Rise of Ronan

Just Ronan slowly going mad and increasing his ham levels.

Local Trouble

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

They should have cut most of the Earth stuff (and the Loki stuff, honestly) from Dark World and introduced him there.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 16, 2019, 01:26:33 AMSakaar?  That means Beta Ray Bill!

Imagine if she were show up in Endgame with a team of her own and it's just a tightly-kept secret.

Seeing Carol form a cosmic Avengers of sorts would be neat.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That's what I would prefer.  Nova, Quasar and Beta Ray Bill could be great teammates.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And Trevor of course.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

After he steals the real Mandarin's rings?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

After All Hail the King, he accidentally kills the real Mandarin with the pull tab on a beer can. He gains the title of Mandarin thanks to a loophole (it technically counts as winning in single combat) and takes the rings. He then uses the rings to watch soccer and drink infinite beer all day.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

He'd get along great with Pip the Troll.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed