Alien Makers 6 Now Online

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 17, 2014, 10:11:22 AM

Author
Alien Makers 6 Now Online (Read 4,094 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Earlier this week Dennis Lowe posted the latest installment in his Alien Makers documentary series. The sixth installment of the series is somewhat of a tribute to the late H.R Giger and revolves around his ex-wife, Mia Bonzanigo, memories the legendary artist.

The documentary is 55 minutes in length. Dennis Lowe worked on Alien in the special effects department and over the last 8 years has interviewed many people involved in the production of the first film for his Alien Makers series. He has also produced several documents revolving around the fans of Alien, his Alien Fans series.

171014_01

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Epic!  Will be watching this later!

Xhan

Xhan

Hell yes

ADC

ADC

Great stuff.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Wonderful to see it finally online!

Valaquen

Valaquen

I hear it'll be the last installment of his series :(

Joda

Joda

Is there a way to download these videos without a torrent client? Or can I buy them on DVD? I don't really understand the whole 'torrent thing' and it makes me kinda nervous.  :-\

Darkness

Darkness

All the download links can be found on here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/alien-movies/dennis-lowe-documentaries/

He was giving DVDs of them away for free at one point a few years back.

Joda

Joda

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 17, 2014, 05:37:49 PM
All the download links can be found on here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/alien-movies/dennis-lowe-documentaries/

He was giving DVDs of them away for free at one point a few years back.

Awesome! Thank you - and he was just giving the DVD's away?  :o Crazy. Preserving information like this means a lot to me, so I really appreciate what people like Dennis do for the community and... heck, anyone that values film history.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sweet! I didn't realize you were doing that. That'll make streaming them onto the TV much easier!

I haven't seen the last few in their entirety yet, I'm ashamed to say.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

thanks for showing that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed