Question about Samuels I have after beating the story...(spoilers)

Started by Adam802, Oct 17, 2014, 01:52:04 AM

Author
Question about Samuels I have after beating the story...(spoilers) (Read 5,142 times)

Kimarhi

like it wasn't anything

thecaffeinatedone

Just got the part with Samuels breaks into the Apollo mainframe. Goddamn that was cool the Joe tries to grab him by the arm and he's just like, "I don't have time for this" and just proceeds to pummel the f**k out of him with his fist.  ;D

Xenoscream

Quote from: thecaffeinatedone on Oct 18, 2014, 06:40:16 PM
Just got the part with Samuels breaks into the Apollo mainframe. Goddamn that was cool the Joe tries to grab him by the arm and he's just like, "I don't have time for this" and just proceeds to pummel the f**k out of him with his fist.  ;D

And there is a trail of beheaded Joe's you walk past to get to that point.

I was really expecting a mission where you needed to go back and reactive samuels, his death seems pointless to me, I was hoping he would save you from the Alien and get ripped apart or something cool like that.

Aliens Dude

Honestly,I was expecting you'd have to kill Samuels yourself, I was surprised he was good in the end.

Kel G 426

Quote from: PsyKore on Oct 18, 2014, 08:02:14 AM
As a side note: it was seriously cool when Samuals beat the shit out of that Working Joe. :laugh:

Quote from: thecaffeinatedone on Oct 18, 2014, 06:40:16 PM

Tru dat!  That scene should have been the reveal.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Xenoscream on Oct 21, 2014, 01:13:46 PMI was really expecting a mission where you needed to go back and reactive samuels, his death seems pointless to me, I was hoping he would save you from the Alien and get ripped apart or something cool like that.

I guess his death ties in to the whole 'isolation' thing, Amanda's always left very much on her own.

I'll be honest, all through the game I was expecting Samuels to be revealed as a villain. Pleasantly surprised he wasn't.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'm just pissed that they called him Samuels.

It should have been Edward or Edwin or Eric or something.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 12, 2014, 10:53:08 AMI'm just pissed that they called him Samuels.

It should have been Edward or Edwin or Eric or something.

:)

Maybe Scott already has dibs on E-through-R for his Prometheus sequel?

Corporal Hicks

The games have never followed that trend really. Not that I can remember anyway.

I'm so glad he didn't end up being villainous. Think I cheered a little when he went down good.

Valaquen

His death came too soon for me. His last words didn't make much sense, considering we hardly spent time with him. It seems there was meant to be a deeper relationship there. But a great character, very endearing and I was a little unnerved when he beat that Joe to a pulp.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 12, 2014, 10:33:28 PMBut a great character, very endearing and I was a little unnerved when he beat that Joe to a pulp.

At that point I was convinced he was going to be revealed as a villain. I was sure he was gonna stir up some shit when he plugged into APOLLO.

Valaquen

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 13, 2014, 08:39:51 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 12, 2014, 10:33:28 PMBut a great character, very endearing and I was a little unnerved when he beat that Joe to a pulp.

At that point I was convinced he was going to be revealed as a villain. I was sure he was gonna stir up some shit when he plugged into APOLLO.

Yeah, me too. I like how it played on my prejudices.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed