Fan Reviews

Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 12:50:11 AM

Author
Fan Reviews (Read 110,598 times)

ikarop

ikarop

You can use this thread to post your reviews in.

Reminder: No discussion of P2P downloading. Providing links to such places is not allowed.

szkoki

szkoki

- first thing that vhs 20century logo at the beginning sets the mood right away
- that menu...that music even better
- the prologue is where u start to believe after ACM that this is the game you been waiting for since you came out the theather
- and then comes the Sevastopol and YOULL BE TERRYFIED AGAIN by the Alien universe!
- the details and graphic on PS3 is still amazing!!!!
- the music is top notch, its like from the movie but still has extras
- the sound effects make you piss your pants
- Torrens and Sevastopol are look like actual places where people were living really
- the voicacting is quiet good

no bullshit was sold so far

ask anything if u want. i really want to wait for the PC version to play it in its full glory but...hey :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Has it seen an early release somewhere?

WinterActual

WinterActual

The game leaked already but I can't say anything more than that because last time I've got an infraction by just saying the name of the release (which is HILARIOUS rule to begin with).

szkoki

szkoki

i'll correct myself then *ask anything about the gameplay :D

about my 1st post i know opinions are different but it is really a creepy games so far, and the whole station is living. and i am the person who thinks the only good and creepy Alien movies are the first 3

newbeing

newbeing

I heard lip sync animations are still kind of broken or just poor looking? Is that what you've seen?

szkoki

szkoki

i havent experienced anything like that.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: szkoki on Sep 29, 2014, 12:37:32 PM

Well that's good to hear. Thanks.

Seegson

Seegson

I saw a strange thing in the pewpidie video, the torrence's seats are orange, but in the cut scene (when they are talking with the marsall, while aproaching the station) the seats are darker..."ala nostromo".

The gameplay seems a lot better than the cutscenes

szkoki

szkoki

some stuttering during the cutscenes on the PS3 what is annoying a bit

Stringer2355

Stringer2355

- Screen Tearing ?
- Texture pop in ?
- Input lag with controller ?

szkoki

szkoki

- no. but a bit of stutter somewhere ingame aswell/maybe its loading/
- :D kidding? in an "indoor" game? would be a disaster for the gaming community nowdays. nothing like that
- no c. lag at all

im pretty sure  just some effects(ssao,msaa) and the 1080p what are missing. but even then there is beautiful lightning effects, shadows etc

Greg Or

Greg Or

Thx for info , any chance of "short video" of gameplay in motion?

Saw some "leaked" screenshoots from PS3 version yesterday and they look surprisingly good > textures are of course muddier and there are jagies here and there , but lighting and overall visuals are on spot , together with some neat details. .  After being a bit sceptical about lack of "last gen" PS3/X360 info , I'm all aboard "hype train" , again.

Dang , still 10 days to wait. 

Adam802

Adam802

Quote from: szkoki on Sep 29, 2014, 12:37:32 PM

Just to confirm, you're saying that in gameplay the character's lips are in sync? (better than pewdiepie's video?) Because that is my only real gripe with what ive seen so far...

Stringer2355

Stringer2355

How is A.I. (Alien, Humans) ?
How much Hard Drive space does it take up?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed