First Alien: Isolation Screenshots on PS3

Started by ikarop, Sep 28, 2014, 07:05:43 PM

Author
First Alien: Isolation Screenshots on PS3 (Read 32,873 times)

MrSpaceJockey

No way I'm getting a next gen console any time soon.  Besides the high levels of jag it looks decent. 

alton

alton

looks great  ;D

WinterActual

But thats its ORIGINAL resolution. These screenshots are what you will see stretched on your big ass TV.. Thats unacceptable in 2014 imo. Even most of the phones these days are running on 1080p.

Hudson

Same. I'm getting it for PS3. Not interested in the next generation of consoles right now.

Jango1201

I wonder if it looks this good on 360? I bought a PS4 two months ago specifically for this game. (been playing Wolfenstein and Watchdogs as well) But the PS3 looks really good.

Vrastal

xbox 360 are inferior to ps3 from everything ive seen so..

but if you can get it for pc you might as well.

Jango1201

Quote from: Nazrel on Sep 29, 2014, 06:09:06 AM
xbox 360 are inferior to ps3 from everything ive seen so..

but if you can get it for pc you might as well.

I'm computer illiterate.

Randomizer

Looks decent tough I want to play it on the Xbox One ... I might have to wait a little longer until I can afford it .

Predatorium

Also expect the shadows and lighting to be worse along with environmental effects such as smoke etc.

SpeedyMaxx

I'm so tech-illiterate I really can't tell the difference. That being said, I may force myself to wait until I have a PS4.

Greg Or

Greg Or

Screenshots looks great for a last gen game and while I was sceptical about absence of any info on last gen ,this looks like day 1 purchase for me .

Ash 937

I don't recall a hardcore gamer ever saying that graphics, polygon counts, etc. are the first things that make a game great.

I'm getting mine for the 360 and hoping that the overall experience is something that produces challenge, tension, responsive controls, and an immersive storyline to boot. 

Every system that Alien Isolation is being released for has that capability to deliver those things.

Hudson

My reference point is going to be ACM. Relatively, this game looks way better.

St_Eddie

I'm torn as to whether I should buy this game for PS3 or PC.  I want to get it for PC ideally (better graphics) but if I do, then I'm concerned about how I would be able to buy the DLC.  Do you guys think that I would need to install Steam to do so?  Because If so, then PS3 it is!

WinterActual

Of course. There's no non steam version. (well, there is but... it may be illegal in your country lol)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed