Alien: Isolation - No Escape Vignette, Goes Gold

Started by ikarop, Sep 09, 2014, 02:14:18 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation - No Escape Vignette, Goes Gold (Read 24,569 times)

Xenoscream

This one is a bit meh.

Unless they make a little series of these where she tries a bunch of different methods?

ikarop

QuoteIn our new #HowWillYouSurvive series, see new footage showing different areas of the station as Amanda tries to outmanoeuvre the desperate situations she comes up against.

That's what the description says.

Xenoscream

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 09, 2014, 02:32:18 PM
QuoteIn our new #HowWillYouSurvive series, see new footage showing different areas of the station as Amanda tries to outmanoeuvre the desperate situations she comes up against.

That's what the description says.

Just watched the embedded version so missed that!

Kimarhi

she runs so slow

PsyKore

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP ROOOOAAARRRRR NOOOIIISE NOOOOISE ROOOOOAAAARRRRR!

Looking forward to the game.  :)

SM

Underwhelming.  Tail looked white?  And the hand wasn't anything to write home about.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

QuoteTail looked white?

Could Amanda be a droid?

The plot thickens...

Stringer2355

still on the fence about this game, was hoping to rent it first , but Redbox does not show it available for rent

Kimarhi

I'll get it.  I did get AvP2010 and ACM after all. 

Ash 937

Everything looks great so far...for the Xbox One and PS4.

I'm slightly uncomfortable with the fact that we have seen NOTHING of this game for the Xbox 360 or PS3 versions yet.  Reminds me of when GBX snubbed the hype for A:CM prior to its release because it was a sub-par product (and they knew it).  I wonder if this is the case with A:I for the last-gen systems now.

Xenomrph

I'm totally passing on the game until I can get myself an Xbox One. I'm not going to bother playing it on my 360.

Razz

I'm still eager to play Alien Isolation however with The Evil Within also releasing the same month, I'll only be able to spring for one. Also going to wait for reviews, the spectre that ACM has cast over the series still lingers for me.

Xenomrph

Wait, The Evil Within is out next month, too? I don't think I've seen a single gameplay trailer for that yet, I didn't realize it was that far along.

me

No, they decided to create 9 spoilers revealing (atleast something about) all the cool scenes in the game so there won't be any surprises, unrevealed story arcs and no drama... it'll essentially be a second play through when we can finally first play through.  Jeers.  Everyone who's gonna get it already knows about it... so what's the point.  I remember prometheus revealing the scariest scene with the snake in a trailer, how angered I was too...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed