Upcoming fan movie called AVP-B

Started by vortep, Sep 07, 2007, 12:27:08 PM

Author
Upcoming fan movie called AVP-B (Read 12,637 times)

Nightmare

Nightmare

yes, u missed a post from the ultimate predator:P

he tough u were the one takin the pics...but that couldnt be cause he had seen the pics before...

those pics are from before u bought the suits right?

anyway i like the pred suit, not sure on the eyes till i see them in action but....everything looks cool so far

Alienseseses

Real cool. Did you buy the stuff or make them?
Are you going to change the alien costume, because it looks like the dog-alien. It has no spines.

If you bought them, please give me a link.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 12, 2007, 06:43:24 PM
yes, u missed a post from the ultimate predator:P

he tough u were the one takin the pics...but that couldnt be cause he had seen the pics before...

those pics are from before u bought the suits right?

anyway i like the pred suit, not sure on the eyes till i see them in action but....everything looks cool so far

Oooo.Nope like i say the pics where send to me and im mostly shure they are made in USA before being brought here,becose we havent make any pics here.I'm just one of the writers and probably will not be mutch ot he set.

About the preds hair- it's so long becose he's an elder!That's why we order an Elder mask!

About the alien cotume well we are not so happy with it and we plan to buy another one classic and black.If we get the money for it we will use bouth aliens in the movie!

If there is any other question please ask.....

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Alienseseses on Sep 12, 2007, 07:24:35 PM
Are you going to change the alien costume, because it looks like the dog-alien. It has no spines.

Yes our "producer" buy them from USA in second hand nad we buy some extras for them.
Well about the link i dont think he buy them from store becose are second hand!

Alienseseses

Quote from: vortep on Sep 12, 2007, 07:36:46 PM

Yes our "producer" buy them from USA in second hand nad we buy some extras for them.

Ah, I want a costume...

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Alienseseses on Sep 12, 2007, 07:40:54 PM
Quote from: vortep on Sep 12, 2007, 07:36:46 PM

Ah, I want a costume...

Well i think he buy it from EBAY!Not shure.I know he saw the costume on some site and contact with the owner and with good offer buy it! :)

And you must know that the costume cost abou 1500 $ without the mask!

vortep

vortep

I've just got call from one of the crew and i'm happy to say that the cast is full now and we have a director named Todor Marinov.He i one of the bigest fans of bouth A and P i've ever seen and he will make the movie realy good and scary!

vortep

vortep

Todor Marinov just anounce that the shoting start on Friday 21-st !

vortep

vortep

We need hel from you the users about way to make predator blood?If you can tell me how to make something that look's like it please help!

Nightmare

Nightmare

check pred new blood movie thread and see how shadow made it

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 15, 2007, 06:06:31 PM
check pred new blood movie thread and see how shadow made it

Thank you i've send him a PM an i will wait for answer

vortep

vortep

EXCLUSIVE:

I've just resive an email from the director of the fan movie Todor Marinov and it says that TOMORROW starts the shooting!!!!!!!!

Nightmare

Nightmare

cool, dont forget to post some pics after u filmed some stuff ::)

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 16, 2007, 05:44:28 PM
cool, dont forget to post some pics after u filmed some stuff ::)

I have my ppl on the set and i hope they will bring me some shots from the set.
I've talk with a guy from the crew who will help with the practical effects and he will give me this week some shots of some predator's equipment like the canon and stuff.i will visit the set this week and will give a report here.
Soon we will have lots of info :)

vortep

vortep

As my information goes in today's first shootings was no scene involving eider pred or alien but the shoot's was in the school .
My "Informer" says that the scene was about the baricade student in a classroom.He play verry scared and he's puting chairs and desks to blok the door.
In other scenes shoot today they are mostly talking.

As i understand,they chose today to start the school scenes becose the school is still prety close.
Tomorrow probably still we will not see scene with pred or alien becose they finish final touches on the costumes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed