AVP Maze at Universal Halloween Horror Nights

Started by RazorSlash, Aug 05, 2014, 03:15:21 AM

Author
AVP Maze at Universal Halloween Horror Nights (Read 42,567 times)

badapple24

badapple24

Wow, I'm surprised. but I wish I could afford to go....

Corporal Hicks

I wish I could go. I never got to experience Alien War and I've only been through the Alien Encounter once (which did make me jump) so these kind of experiences are actually a blast.

Eidotemit

I'm certain that I'll be going, I'll be sure to take any pictures I can for you.

Samus007

I'm going to attach a GoPro to my head when I walk though this thing.  ;)

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: Samus007 on Aug 07, 2014, 02:42:57 PM
I'm going to attach a GoPro to my head when I walk though this thing.  ;)
^^^ This. Epic.

David08

David08

Seems awesome...

happypred

What's the relationship between Fox and Universal?

predalien48

Must go I would love to have that experience of fear

Multiple day passes went on sale today through their Facebook and Twitter, day to day tickets go on sale next week. And they basically confirmed on twitter that they're gonna have a Queen!

Xenomrph

Which park? Orlando and Hollywood are going to have different mazes from each other.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 16, 2014, 01:54:24 AM
Which park? Orlando and Hollywood are going to have different mazes from each other.

Sorry I didn't clarify, Hollywood. There was a Q and A last nite and when AVP was brought up they responded with 'what's the craziest thing you could put in there?'. Or something to that effect.

Eidotemit

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 16, 2014, 01:54:24 AM

They both will have the theme, its listed for Hollywood and Orlando

Xenomrph

Yes, but the mazes themselves are different. Hollywood is doing a "small town outbreak" theme, Orlando is doing a "Weyland Yutani research facility" theme.

Eidotemit

Ah, thats cool. I'm glad they're doing the WY facility where I am, that sounds more appealing to me.

happypred

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 24, 2014, 01:52:11 PM
Hollywood is doing a "small town outbreak" theme

...a la Gunnison, Colorado?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed