Best way to play Aliens Colonial Marines

Started by LastSurvivor92, Jul 26, 2014, 05:02:58 PM

Author
Best way to play Aliens Colonial Marines (Read 4,580 times)

Wrecktangle

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 27, 2014, 09:29:06 AM
Best way to play ACM:

1. Put ACM disc on floor

2. Unzip pants

3. Proceed to piss on disc

I found that this really improved my game play experience. Would recommend.

HuDaFuK

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 26, 2014, 05:43:28 PM
Keven Riepl's score can possibly be considered a masterpiece. It's the only thing good in that game.

I can agree to a good extent. The soundtrack is pretty good. Yet sometimes i can appreciate the quietness of LV-426

for me best ways to play this game include

1. Play as one of the movie characters on Bughunt on Hadleys hope, with only using a pulse rifle and using Hicks Shotgun (if you play as hicks) or a Smartgun only user if you play as Drake. And position the sentry turrets in positions from the movie.

2. Play the Aliens OST while playing the game.

The game isn't as bad as people say it is. Sure the core game stuff SUCKS BALLS!. But the DLC is pretty good, Bughunt being the best thing about the game, And the Stasis interupted DLC, plus a few of the weapon packs and the movie character packs. The game is more enjoyable now i can play as Hicks.

edit: i think now i've started playing A:CM again and returned to the forums, i'm gonna go back to my original signature xD

HuDaFuK

Do people still play Bughunt? I know everyone said it was by far the best thing about the game, but I never bought it. Always toyed with the idea of getting it though. Are there still plenty of games going on?

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

No games, barely if any at all play online with, only way to play online is to play with friends. I pretty much bought ACM on PC just for bughunt. Add me on steam if you're interested in buying it. Steam ID for me is either Sn1p3r87 or [FTG]Mei_Mizukage im always up for some games.

I was hesitant in buying it back when i had the game on PS3, but its the one game mode where i got most fun and enjoyment out of. They could have sold Bughunt separate as a standalone and it would have been better then the actual game we got.

Try playing Bughunt while listening to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk5G4Yhq3tU

Makes it more epic xD

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Guts on Aug 29, 2014, 07:43:46 PMAdd me on steam if you're interested in buying it. Steam ID for me is either Sn1p3r87 or [FTG]Mei_Mizukage im always up for some games.

Unfortunately I'm a PlayStation kid, my shitty laptop probably wouldn't be able to handle it!

Bolo Yeung

Buy it super cheap(it already is) and marathon the single player. This game only exists to me because of the Aliens license. I think that despite the poor quality of the product overall it managed to induce the "Aliens" style atmosphere you'd want(at least while some hilarious glitch wasn't on the screen).

John Stevens

I just finished playing Bughunt online with a guy from France. And yes I had the ALIENS OST playing also. Sometimes getting a TDM game is hard, other modes harder still. But on average there are still plenty of folks playing on 360.

Corporal Hicks

As terrible as the single player was, I did enjoy MP. It was refreshing to have a "modern" take on it. I liked having to pull up the motion tracker and when played with a bunch of buddies, it was pretty fun.

John Stevens

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2014, 02:35:59 PM
As terrible as the single player was, I did enjoy MP. It was refreshing to have a "modern" take on it. I liked having to pull up the motion tracker and when played with a bunch of buddies, it was pretty fun.
[/quoteYes sir, clearing xenos then quick sweep with the motion tracker to see how far up sh*t creek you are

PRI. HUDSON

I tried playing the first Hadley's Hope level the other night....one of my more favorite missions of the game. Could not finish it. The game is just so bad, so ugly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed