Original Alien Cast Reunite for Alien: Isolation DLC

Started by ikarop, Jul 09, 2014, 01:01:47 PM

Author
Original Alien Cast Reunite for Alien: Isolation DLC (Read 60,111 times)

szkoki

damn. do we get a different Alien for this or the same ...model...as in Isolation?

Darkness

Okay, this I did not expect. I'm pretty shocked they've got Sigourney back for this. Only downside is that it's DLC.

szkoki

NickisSmart

Damn. I'm sold.

robbritton

Looks amazing. Will this only be done as pre-order, or are we expecting a deluxe edition with it all included? Seems a big thing to not let everyone have a try.

ikarop

ikarop

Vepariga

Siiick, Like I didnt need anymore incentive to get this. Looks great, can't wait to walk explore the Nostromo in glorious detail.

I'm excited. :)

ikarop

ikarop

QuoteAdditionally, anyone who pre-orders from GameStop will also receive the retailer exclusive "Last Survivor" mission
http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/07/09/pre-order-alien-isolation-and-relive-two-classic-scenes-from-the-original-film

Vakarian

Aww f**k yeah. This is awesome!

Aspie

YESSSSSS AMAZE

Corporal Hicks

Not going to lie. All manner of excited for this. I just hope other areas aren't sacked out of the 2nd mission. So sounds like you get the missions for pre-ordering the Standard Ddition but they came as standard with the Nostromo Edition regardless of when ordering?

Uncanny Antman

Pity there's no easy way to shoehorn Kane into it too.  I bet Hurt would be up for it.  Still, five out of seven...not too shabby.  :)

robbritton

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 09, 2014, 02:01:37 PM
Not going to lie. All manner of excited for this. I just hope other areas aren't sacked out of the 2nd mission. So sounds like you get the missions for pre-ordering the Standard Ddition but they came as standard with the Nostromo Edition regardless of when ordering?

That's how I read it, I think they're wording it so people go for pre-order, but it seems that way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed