Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 191,189 times)

Mister Skeezler

Me too.

BishopShouldGo

Same here.

Master

Master

It was great!

overthere

overthere

Doesn't matter if it was great, but it was a drastic turn on the character. Something like if it turns out Predator is a remotely controlled robot.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteSay what you will about "Stranger Things" being a pastiche of '80s genre fiction and movies (Stephen King, E.T., ALIEN, "Twin Peaks," POLTERGEIST, etc. Maybe even one or two things I did ;-). The fact is, it stands on its own as a beautifully written and realized work of imaginative, emotional, absolutely top notch genre movie-making. Or as Shane Black and I said the other day while working on re-writes for THE PREDATOR, "What would the Duffer Brothers do?" My highest recommendation.

I wonder if these re-writes are the result of a certain actors availability or non-availability.

BishopShouldGo

What I would absolutely love is for them to push filming back in order to get Ryan Gosling.

overthere

overthere

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 26, 2016, 01:27:28 PM
What I would absolutely love is for them to push filming back in order to get Ryan Gosling.

Nooooo, no Ryan Gosling please. He's just there to attract women. His face doesn't belong in a Predator movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

A Pred would have its face stomped into mush before he even knew it if Gosling were around.

BishopShouldGo

Too close-minded.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I hate Gosling, but then again he was actually excellent in The Nice Guys, so I'd be open-minded about him being cast.

Master

Master

Haven`t seen Nice Guys but Drive was one big mistake. Totaly different kind of actor then what I`d would consider for predator.

Corporal Hicks

I've not seen Drive but I see nothing but praise for Gosling in that. I have seen The Nice Guys and I thoroughly enjoyed that. Great film.

Xan21

Xan21

Charlie Hunnam should be in it...since he ditched Pacific Rim

Johnny Handsome

Just a little nugget: The Predator is going to film under the production-name "Ollie" in Vancouver. Ollie is the name of Shane Black's dog which appeared in a little part of "Edge", also directed by Black.

Corporal Hicks

Cool. Best be keeping our eyes open. Thanks for sharing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed