Prometheus 2 set for March 4th 2016

Started by Gazz, Mar 24, 2014, 10:33:49 PM

Author
Prometheus 2 set for March 4th 2016 (Read 110,879 times)

SM

SM

I don't think reading the first sentence of the plot on the wikipedia entry will really spoil anything on how he gets left behind.

MH-875

MH-875

I don't think so either.  Rather than the exact "how" of the stranding, my concern is that while the novel has all the time it needs to make it believable a movie may not.

I'm making too much of an issue over what is probably less-than-accurate (if only in its brevity) wording in the article anyway.

redalert51

::)Why so long , My reasoning is there are quite few comic theme " Blockbusters" , and that is putting it mildly. The last Star Trek: Next Generation was released at the same time as the " Lord Of the Rings : The Return of The King,and that bad scheduling ended TNG on the
big screen. I hope "Prometheus 2 before the Comic explosion (Bigger ) ..     

SM

SM

I think the sub-par movie ended TNG on the big screen.

That and the tagline that indicated this would be the last TNG movie.

redalert51

Quote from: SM on Aug 12, 2014, 03:57:20 AM
I think the sub-par movie ended TNG on the big screen.

That and the tagline that indicated this would be the last TNG movie.
I agree .

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I guess the movie is not coming out on March 2016 now. I bet Batman vs. Superman coming out in March made Fox worry about the movie being released on a bad month. Maybe October 2016 would work to release around Halloween time.

Blacklabel

^ March 2016 is the date for The Martian, Ridley Scott's next film.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

So Prometheus 2 is now dead?

SM

SM

Why? 

whiterabbit

Wait, so the script has actually been written... damn, now those are the kind of titties I'd like to see leaked. Yes I have no patience.

SM

SM

Script was written yonks ago.

whiterabbit

Yea but I assumed when they said written they meant "in the process of being re-written". :P

Sounded a lot more formal this time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed