Prometheus 2 set for March 4th 2016

Started by Gazz, Mar 24, 2014, 10:33:49 PM

Author
Prometheus 2 set for March 4th 2016 (Read 111,075 times)

Gazz

Gazz

Michael Green will provide a rewrite of Jack Palgan's script.

Ridley Scott returns as Director.

Script reportedly features multiple versions of David.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=116395

GQSioux

PVTDukeMorrison

All hope I had for this movie just flew out the window

RakaiThwei

Quote"Prometheus" served as an 'unofficial' prequel to Scott's seminal 1979 sci-fi movie "Alien," and the sequel that Green will write aims to be much more "alien-y" and in line with the terrifying tone of past films in the franchise.

And here I was hoping for something which was you know.. FURTHER away from Alien.

SM

SM

That's what Riddles said back when the first one came out.

"Alien-y" might just mean heavier on the scares - not necessarily tied to Alien.

GQSioux

I hope Jack Paglen's draft leaks. Would kill to read it.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

The Michael Green script for Green Lantern was reportedly so utterly rewritten by other writers that the film ended up having little to do with his draft. lol Complete clusterf**k of a blockbuster production.

However.. he also wrote the pilot for the Gotham tv show and that script got some bad reviews when it leaked... So...  :P

Welp.. things are moving forward... let's see how this goes. :P I have a feeling this guy was just hired for his ability to obey Ridley Scott without challenging his shit.

Rong

Rong

Jack Paglen's not bad, but Micheal Green.. .the only one happy with this will be Aspie :P

Cvalda

Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 24, 2014, 11:04:52 PM
The Michael Green script for Green Lantern was reportedly so utterly rewritten by other writers that the film ended up having little to do with his draft. lol Complete clusterf**k of a blockbuster production.
So just like Prometheus, basically ;D

Blacklabel

didnt you say something about this sequel never being made.. that this would fall into DEVELOPMENT HELL forever...  :laugh:

LOL X)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yeah, lemme know when it actually goes before the cameras ;D :P

SiL

SiL

Twelve re-writes later and it's actually Die Hard 6.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Fifteen rewrites later and it's Vengeance for Wolf.

SM

SM

Deacon must revenge on Shaw for killing father.

Blacklabel

Earth is DOOM, all over again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed