Prometheus 2 set for March 4th 2016

Started by Gazz, Mar 24, 2014, 10:33:49 PM

Author
Prometheus 2 set for March 4th 2016 (Read 111,115 times)

Space7Horror

I am looking foward to it, hopefully it will answer some unaswered questions Prometheus has presented or at  least give some explanation to different things that took place in the movie.  I have hope for the movie and I am very excited to see what happens next.

Ultramorph

You can defend multiple Davids walking around from the writer of Green Lantern all you want, SM. I'm still looking forward to the movie, but you bet there's a certain level of pre- judgement about this information.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I like the first movie despite not seeing it since it came out in theaters. I hope we can see more of the Xeno at the end of the first movie.

SM

SM

Quote from: Ultramorph on Mar 25, 2014, 02:16:54 AM
You can defend multiple Davids walking around from the writer of Green Lantern all you want, SM. I'm still looking forward to the movie, but you bet there's a certain level of pre- judgement about this information.

Why?  He's a robot - it's perfectly possible there's more than one.

T Dog

T Dog

Variety are saying

"Fox has not yet dated the sequel. Scott will produce through his Scott Free banner though it's unknown if he will direct."

Ultramorph

I'm not denying the possibility. We even see two Davids in one of the viral promotions for the first movie. That isn't my complaint. My complaint is that I see it as gratuitous and potentially very silly to have two or more Davids in the movie. It's just Fassbender awkwardly talking to himself at that point. It also seems desperate, in that most reviews praised Fassbender's performance, so the studio says " Let's have two Fassbender's in the next movie!!!!"

It's like having two Ripleys.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: tmjhur on Mar 25, 2014, 02:30:16 AM
Variety are saying

"Fox has not yet dated the sequel. Scott will produce through his Scott Free banner though it's unknown if he will direct."

link plz

Rong

Rong

yeah already found it
cheers

Inb4 Carl Rinch, or Luke Scott direct.

Ultramorph

Green was also involved with Heroes? And a bit more hope is lost.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Ultramorph on Mar 25, 2014, 02:37:19 AM

I think it might have been the first season, which was passable.

RakaiThwei

Ultramorph

Quote from: Rong on Mar 25, 2014, 02:40:59 AM
Quote from: Ultramorph on Mar 25, 2014, 02:37:19 AM

I think it might have been the first season, which was passable.

I'll look, but I hope you're right. Third or fourth season would be an omen of doom.

RakaiThwei

He did the first two seasons.

Blacklabel

Quote from: Ultramorph on Mar 25, 2014, 02:30:28 AM
I'm not denying the possibility. We even see two Davids in one of the viral promotions for the first movie. That isn't my complaint. My complaint is that I see it as gratuitous and potentially very silly to have two or more Davids in the movie. It's just Fassbender awkwardly talking to himself at that point. It also seems desperate, in that most reviews praised Fassbender's performance, so the studio says " Let's have two Fassbender's in the next movie!!!!"

It's like having two Ripleys.

Ripley wasnt a robot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed