WOLF is not an Elder

Started by asvps, Sep 04, 2007, 03:49:59 AM

Author
WOLF is not an Elder (Read 2,344 times)

arnold23

arnold23

Another mandible thing...

If you look close you can see another tiny fang a quarter a way up the skin that connects the mandibles...

check it out :o

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Sep 04, 2007, 08:06:17 PM
Really?  Because his own statement:
QuoteHe DOES have a missing mandible and he DOES have a missing eye
, seems to contradict himself quite nicely.

How is that contradicting? Go play in traffic Godzilla-Boy. :P

And wind up like you?  No thanks.  I might start thinking that I can both have and be missing a body part at the same time.

Originalsin

Originalsin

WOLF is not an elder because he has only fought aliens...... you need to sex an alien to get that title\

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Wolf is a ElitePredator, just like me ;) he takes after his dadda!

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: raygun on Sep 04, 2007, 03:58:27 AM
Are there any indication hes gay or something?  ;D

No, but if he has sex he has to be a sexual predator  ;D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: asvps on Sep 04, 2007, 03:49:59 AM
if he was he would have fading colors on his dread locks, but they black like a young predator. He is probably 30 years old(human age) and is very good at his job. u know a not so old not so young predator. ;D

Yeah..........so they can reveal a superbadass elder predator in the third movie.  ::)

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

I would think that, while experienced, an Elder wouldn't be too unlike an old human. I don't know if you'd be very bad@ss if you're much older than the younger members of your species. I always thought it was just status.

Wolf Predator

Wolf Predator

Wolf is a veteran predator not elder pred and has his fair share of battles so he's more experienced and trained.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 05, 2007, 04:22:14 PM
I would think that, while experienced, an Elder wouldn't be too unlike an old human. I don't know if you'd be very bad@ss if you're much older than the younger members of your species. I always thought it was just status.

Can't compare humans to the preds biologically.  If Elders weren't at least moderately powerful at that age, they probably wouldn't be running stuff.

Aside from that, Anderson (depending on how you take his word) wanted the preds to age very slowly.  An Elder predator might be 500 years old.  But that might make him equivalant to a fifty year old dude.  There are plenty of guys out there that when they are fifty are going to be in better physical shape than just about anybody.

Randy Couture, Charles Oakley, Kevin Willis, Mike Tyson, etc.

Given their more hardy nature, I doubt they start to lose the lead in their pencil at forty like most humans do.  Not to mention they always have the tech advantage.  My grandpa was a WWII vet, and could outshoot me with any weapon.  An elder predator doesn't have to be stronger phsyically, just better with his technology.

We will see, but I can see them revealing an elder predator in the future movies to challenge whatever new Alien they encounter.  Be it Praetorian, super alien morphed from a more powerful species, etc.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Well i say if he's not an Elder...he's probally close to one and on the subject of Elders i'd love to see one in this one

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed