Alien: Isolation Q&A with Creative Assembly

Started by ikarop, Jan 24, 2014, 03:02:38 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation Q&A with Creative Assembly (Read 28,615 times)

voltz

What I'm interested in is if this game will take any ideas from the C64 version of ALIEN where the player had to seal off vents, doors and other points from which the alien will have access to?  In addition, would the alien be capable of causing damage to certain sections as to which you must find a way to repair them or the station could face serious consequences?

Also on game modes will we have one that's unscripted with events happening at random?  Someone else being the android?  And what about the idea of players working together to kill or flush the alien out while doing what they can to stay alive?

WinterActual

Do you plan to make the xeno AI more aggressive? From the current footage the xeno behavior seems to be more passive and the AI often chooses to hide behind waist high obstacles instead to attack directly its UNARMED enemy.

chainsawsquirrel

Will LV-426 be visited during the campaign at any point?

Xenoethan

Here are my questions,  Will there be any combat or will it just be survival?   Will there be any special appearances by other characters from the alien franchise?   Will there be any "special editions" if so what will they contain?  Hope you take those questions into consideration, thanks!

Ultragamer6

Will there be Oculus Rift support? quite an important question.

Wonderboy2402

How much effort into polish is the game getting, over past releases? After Rome 2 total war 4+month patching and the bitter release of Aliens Colonial Marines, I am pretty wary of this game.

Local Trouble

Another question: will you ignore the fact that the aliens bleed acid and that simply wounding it might destroy the station?

RobThom

So this game will be played as "Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda"?

Is it just me or does that answer every question you might ask about the integrity of this project.

ikarop

ikarop

Just a general note. Please avoid cluttering the thread with replies not related to the Q&A, we have other threads where you can discuss the game. Same applies to rhetorical questions.

The Dutch Ghost

Though there is no health indicator so far shown in the game, will there be a health gameplay system?
I can understand that if the xenomorph actually manages to grab is that it might be game over, but if only brushes you that doesn't immediately take the game to the save/load menu does it?

I also assume that there will be other health hazards in the game other than the xenomorph like open power conduits or falling from a great height?

Also, would there be something like adrenaline boosters? Stimpacks that temporary increase your speed but perhaps at the cost of health?

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

• Why did you feel the need to alter the Alien's design, and would you be willing to change it back?
  • Will you be able to manage your comrades' emotional states?
  • Why did you feel the need to alter the Alien's design, and would you be willing to change it back?
  • Can you talk about the game's replayability, or lack thereof?
  • Why did you feel the need to alter the Alien's design, and would you be willing to sell us the original model as DLC?

hellojim

In addition to the character of Amanda, will there be any other connection to tthe film Aliens?

Are any actor of the film involved in the project?

wafiq2000

Will there be any dead host in the game? Like a dead person killed when the chestburster came out

Does this game have a storyline?

Will this game have cutscenes?

Can we interact someone in the game?

Can we kill or hit the alien?

Will there be any reference to the first Alien film?

acrediblesource

QUESTION:
What are your views on porting from PS4 to PC.  Is there a significant difference or are they basically the same.
Then comes PS4 to PS3. What are the significant visual differences.

Thanks you and have a good beer.

Local Trouble

Will Aspen Beer be making an appearance?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed