Favorite animal in AvP: Extinction

Started by ShadowXeno, Sep 03, 2007, 10:41:27 PM

Author
Favorite animal in AvP: Extinction (Read 12,096 times)

ShadowXeno

What's your favorite animal? I like the Kurns. I remember this one time during the second Aliens mission, I was in the middle of a fight with a bunch of annoying Infantries and Synthetics and all of a sudden, two Kurns came close to the area and started attacking the humans! It was sad for me to Facehug them and make Runners. In death, they helped the hive out.

Sunset Pred

I like the oswocs or whatever there called because there easy to kill and if facehugged the make drones which are very usful to the hive.

War Wager

Theres these big scorpion-like things in one level that breed Drones or Runners, can't remember which.

Sunset Pred

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 26, 2007, 01:53:33 PM
There's these big scorpion-like things in one level that breeds Drones or Runners, can't remember which.

I remember those there vicious. 

The Necronoir

Theres these big scorpion-like things in one level that breed Drones or Runners, can't remember which.
They're called Krilltics if I remember correctly. Probably my favourite too. The Gro'Tye looks too much like the Rancor from Star Wars.

Alienator

i liked the Gro'Tye and Kurns

War Wager

Quote from: The Necronoir on Sep 29, 2007, 01:25:24 AM
They're called Krilltics if I remember correctly. Probably my favourite too. The Gro'Tye looks too much like the Rancor from Star Wars.

What level are they on?

ShadowXeno

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 29, 2007, 12:19:57 PM

What level are they on?

The Gro'Tye appeared in the 3rd Predator mission. It used to be my favorite mission but then I thought the Gro'Tye got boring.

Darkness

The Gro'Tye were good but they were far too easy to kill. I guess they're the only creatures who actually put up a fight in the game.

War Wager

Quote from: ShadowXeno on Sep 29, 2007, 05:33:05 PM

What level are they on?

The Gro'Tye appeared in the 3rd Predator mission. It used to be my favorite mission but then I thought the Gro'Tye got boring.

Oh, I meant the Krilltics...

The Necronoir

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 29, 2007, 07:49:10 PM
They are only in a couple of missions and, as far as I can remember, only on Jungle levels. I think there are a few of them in the top-middle section of the third Predator mission, north of the marine camp. They seem to hang around those termite-like mounds.

Corporal Hicks

Theres some in the level when you're an Alien and captured in a base. Mission 4, I believe.

ShadowXeno

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 29, 2007, 07:49:10 PM
Quote from: ShadowXeno on Sep 29, 2007, 05:33:05 PM

What level are they on?

Alright.......in the Predator Campaign, they appear in the 3rd mission(At the very top of the map near termite mounds), the fifth mission(North of the Marines' camp), and in the final mission(If you decide to use the northen pathway to the Aliens' hive, you'll pass by a few Kriltics if you stick to the hive's outer wall). In the Aliens campaign, they appear in one of the rooms in the 5rth mission and in the the 6th mission, they appear in the very middle of the map near a small lake. BTW. Now, I like Kriltics more than Kurns. I used the clear Fog of War cheat in the 5th Predator mission, I zoomed the camera over to the entrance of the Alien hive, and four of them were actually able to kill two Warriors and a drone!

Colton White

What would happen if a facehugger got into a Gro'tye?

ShadowXeno

It would make a Gro'Tye Alien hybrid. Unfortunatley, that's not possible to do in this game because only Gro'Tye only appear in only one single mission for the Predator Campaign.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed