Alien: Isolation in Game Republic

Started by ikarop, Jan 08, 2014, 07:40:38 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation in Game Republic (Read 39,452 times)

klutz2004

It has been awhile since I read the second Aliens, but in the book I believe that Burke had all the info from the Nostromo, but had hidden it to turn a profit. How else would Burke of known to send them, and the right place on LV-426. I will give it a try..I have played them all from the first one on the PS1...it will be interesting. Its a first only having one enemy, and having to rely smarts rather than fire power in this type of game. I am looking forward to it.  ;D ;D

UDA

UDA

Quote from: klutz2004 on Jan 11, 2014, 02:05:46 AM
It has been awhile since I read the second Aliens, but in the book I believe that Burke had all the info from the Nostromo, but had hidden it to turn a profit. How else would Burke of known to send them, and the right place on LV-426. I will give it a try..I have played them all from the first one on the PS1...it will be interesting. Its a first only having one enemy, and having to rely smarts rather than fire power in this type of game. I am looking forward to it.  ;D ;D

The location of the Colony and the Location of the Direlect are pretty distant, if I have my measurements right.

Burk didn't have all the info on the Nostromo, it was lost.

Born Of Cold Light

This looks cool.  Hopefully it will succeed, and we can get a sequel set on Fury 161.

SM

SM

QuoteThe location of the Colony and the Location of the Direlect are pretty distant, if I have my measurements right.

It was far enough to not have been discovered by accident, but close enough to be destroyed when the AP went up.

MemphisRains

I really looking forward to this game. Not exactly my genre but it's alien and game looks cool=)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Many Angled One on Jan 11, 2014, 04:16:22 PM
This looks cool.  Hopefully it will succeed, and we can get a sequel set on Fury 161.

DIS!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed