About the predator's masks!

Started by vortep, Sep 03, 2007, 08:35:42 PM

Author
About the predator's masks! (Read 3,208 times)

vortep

vortep

I notice that in AVP the mask of the main predator was copy of the classic predator 1 mask.By the look of the predator in AVPR the mask of the "Wolf" look's like the mask of the predator 2 only with some round things on it!
I think that they want to giva us something diferend every time

ChAoS

ChAoS

Whats your thoughts on the mask? Do you like it. Apart from pred1 mask. its the best yet.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I like it, because they kept the same plain pred Mask but gave it a few different things instead of just changing up the whole mask.

ChAoS

ChAoS

its very predator 2 i think.just with a few runic symbols.and from what it looks like.. teeth put around the edges.

vortep

vortep

Yes that what i say it's verry predator 2 like and i loviet!

Danger Close

Danger Close

I agree that it is very P2. I really like the battle scar's of the mask. I have already ordered one.

The Chibi Kiriyama

I think the blood writing is to help his image of being a professional Alien killer, though (truth be told) I find it unnecessary- the teeth decoration is fine with the mask as it is.

ChAoS

ChAoS

ive noticed there are numerous scars on his makes..  claw like ones..  maybe he is just a strieght born and breed alien killer.no reason why he cant kill a few humans tho..

or am i tlking out of my arse.

I was just thinking cuz they might have certain preds who prefer to train and hunt certain lifeforms. im sure that preds would just hunt nething tho.. im just using my imagination too much.

I dont mind the runes on his helmet.. id prefer if they were more that tribal marking then a scripture.

its probaly saying "to those who watch avp1..I will swear on my honour i shall show what a real pred is made of"

Danger Close

Danger Close

I looked and I couldn't even see it in the trailer, so we're good. Plus I think colin said that they were not happy with they way Sideshow did the marking's, and the mask's markings are not that obvious.

ChAoS

ChAoS

just have to see what happens init.

vortep

vortep

I have another tought about the mask!In AVP the predator scar he's mask to show big achievement!
But is only one,"the wolf" has alot more whole words!Is that means that he have alot of achievements!?

ChAoS

ChAoS

well..  theldar in avp seemed to have similar markings to scar but alot more of them showing that hes killed quite a few monsters.

while this guy..  i dunno.they obviously mark themselfvs for a good reason..  Im guessing that his marks show him to be that good that he is in a league of his own.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: vortep on Sep 03, 2007, 09:10:00 PM
I have another tought about the mask!In AVP the predator scar he's mask to show big achievement!
But is only one,"the wolf" has alot more whole words!Is that means that he have alot of achievements!?

The people who worked on the markings said that it is up to su to determine what we think they mean, so not one of us is wrong on what we make of them.

I would like to believe that they are prayer markings of those friends (not the ones from avp although i am not sure) that he has lost.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Well Shadowpred, if they are prayer marking's you have have just come across some hidden meaning in " Requiem".

ChAoS

ChAoS

I like the prayer markings idea. Just like how rambo where the red scarf :P  ... ooooooooo  what if it is and he lost all his buddies to aliens so hes become this like merc pred that is hired for taking out aliens only lol.  i no i no.. bullllllllllll :P :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed