About the predator's masks!

Started by vortep, Sep 03, 2007, 08:35:42 PM

Author
About the predator's masks! (Read 3,211 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

I hope it is true that they don't attempt to explain the marking's. Some mystery is good.

ChAoS

ChAoS

i think most mystery is good. i never wanna see anything like an alien home planet..  cuz thats just wierd.id be to scared to see what it would be like.But if i was to use my imagination id like it to be a planet of 100% darkness and just one big hive takes nearly one side of the planet.just no exsistance besides wierd space animals and the aliens.

Pred wise..  id prefer not to see the planet.. ever.

Being able to use your imagination is the whole poitn these creatures are created.We dont see the pred in p1 booking a flight to earth with enjoy ya hunting worte on his ticket, then going to a local mcdonalds for a big mac.

he comes off a mysterious spaceship... and is sent to earth.we gather eventually that hes there to hunt but thats it.

the rest is wat u make it to be.ye sure people will dissagree on others views buts it opinions that were aloud to make.

Saberfox

Saberfox

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 03, 2007, 09:13:49 PM
Quote from: vortep on Sep 03, 2007, 09:10:00 PM
I have another tought about the mask!In AVP the predator scar he's mask to show big achievement!
But is only one,"the wolf" has alot more whole words!Is that means that he have alot of achievements!?

The people who worked on the markings said that it is up to su to determine what we think they mean, so not one of us is wrong on what we make of them.

I would like to believe that they are prayer markings of those friends (not the ones from avp although i am not sure) that he has lost.

Yeah, who'd wanna remember that one disgrace of a predator who fell in love?!

ChAoS

ChAoS

remeber beuty killed the beast ;)  but she was pretty mingin so yeh id say it was the queens fault.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Danger Close on Sep 03, 2007, 09:26:10 PM
Well Shadowpred, if they are prayer marking's you have have just come across some hidden meaning in " Requiem".

LOL, I never noticed that unitl now.

Exiled

Exiled

avp scar mask- Looks like plastic
avpr wolf mask-bad ass

need I say more ;D

vortep

vortep

Quote from: crazy_dbl_88 on Sep 03, 2007, 10:25:42 PM
avpr wolf mask-bad ass

need I say more ;D

Actualy that's true!In Avp the predators (exept the Elder) look like their masks was plastic but the Wulf is like metal  (thanks god)

Gill Predator

Gill Predator

Quote from: vortep on Sep 07, 2007, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: crazy_dbl_88 on Sep 03, 2007, 10:25:42 PM
avpr wolf mask-bad ass

need I say more ;D

Actualy that's true!In Avp the predators (exept the Elder) look like their masks was plastic but the Wulf is like metal  (thanks god)

yes,metal is better

KARHAN

KARHAN

i think wolf's mask looks more like the P1 mask they somehow combind them :
the shape is from P1 but the eyebows from P2 (only more badass now)  and the collor from P1 only a little darker. and scar's mask looked like crap peaple say it looks almost like the one from P1 but thats bullcrap scar's mask looked plain it had no dendts and shadow effects you could see the eyevisor part of the mask in AVP but in P1 you saw a shadow on the eyevisor, it looked evil and scary with all those detail's. but my favorite mask now is Wolf's cause it so badASS looking 8)

Dingo

Dingo

In AVP the young preds were giving plastic training masks  ;D. But I remember on a much older thread here that fox took a pic from the new pred in AVP-R and put it on a special addition DVD thing for Predator 2. Does anyone remember the thread I'm thinking of?

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Don't remember the thread, but here's the picture: http://www.moviesdistribucion.com/caratulas/index.asp?pthCaratula=200x200/59/59784.gif&wCaratula=90&hCaratula=0

I can't find the better quality one on this site though. Oddly.

Major Alan Schaefer

i love the spikes on it

Hardass Predator

I am going to be honest, I love the new mask, it is amazing. With that out of the way. I would like to say this:  I think that the Predator symbols that line the middle of the helmet looks retarded. There I said it, I hope I did not offend any Predator Caligraphy enthusiasts out there.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Hardass Predator on Sep 07, 2007, 09:45:17 PM
I think that the Predator symbols that line the middle of the helmet looks retarded. There I said it, I hope I did not offend any Predator Caligraphy enthusiasts out there.

Agreed 100%...

Hardass Predator

Quote from: Gates on Sep 07, 2007, 09:52:51 PM
Quote from: Hardass Predator on Sep 07, 2007, 09:45:17 PM
I think that the Predator symbols that line the middle of the helmet looks retarded. There I said it, I hope I did not offend any Predator Caligraphy enthusiasts out there.

Agreed 100%...

Thank you. But look at it this way, if the predator is such a badass and he knows it, then why mark his self like that. He is there to do a job, not to show off. Does anybody agree that the mask makes wolf look kind of arrogant?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed