First Alien: Isolation Screenshots

Started by ikarop, Dec 13, 2013, 08:22:23 AM

Author
First Alien: Isolation Screenshots (Read 52,572 times)

Dowly

Dowly

Looks good! Though, they look pre-rendered to me, but still, very nice.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Dowly on Dec 13, 2013, 02:15:42 PM
If it's coming out on next-gen consoles, we're pretty much reaching that level of graphical fidelity.

Either way the new images look excellent.

szkoki

szkoki

somehow doubt they ingame

Dowly

Dowly

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 13, 2013, 02:30:16 PM
Quote from: Dowly on Dec 13, 2013, 02:15:42 PM
If it's coming out on next-gen consoles, we're pretty much reaching that level of graphical fidelity.
It's possible, but looking at all those little reflections and such makes me think they are pre-rendered. Especially the last picture looks a bit too good to my eye.

The Runner

Quote from: Xenoscream on Dec 13, 2013, 01:50:54 PM
Jesus please let them use the Giger Alien design. If they do it will actually be the first time we have seen it in media since the movie!

This!

But they'll probably play "rule of cool" and give it giant floppy tubes, dinosaur legs, ADI hands, and giant butcher blade tail.

Xenomrph

If they're specifically using the 'Alien' license, I suspect they're going to stick with the 'Alien' design.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Its_Auto on Dec 13, 2013, 01:02:58 PM
I wonder if they'll run with the eagle-style Weylan(d) Yutani logo or whether they'll run with the 'Building Better Worlds' style logo..this has got to be at least 15 years on from the the events of 'Alien' at the very minimum (since we know Ripley had promised Amanda she'd be home for her 11th Birthday, and judging by the box art, Amanda appears to be between 25 - 30) so it could swing both ways...but judging by these screens, the station is old, probably the same age as the Nostromo, so I'd expect all the same visuals from the movie. ^

If I'm correct those are wings logos on the cups on the third pic. It's hard to tell but there were wings on the Nostromo mugs, so it would make sense for the marking on these cups to be the logo as well. 

It is strange that the tech is mostly from Alien, due time difference, which is probably greater than 15-20 years because the Nostromo is old.

JayHy17

JayHy17

Impressive.

Mr. Clemens

Those look absolutely fantastic. And like Auto says, I really like the narrow depth-of-field.

I was on the fence about getting a PS4 right away, but if the actual game is gonna look like this, then I'm in.

Powerloader

Cool.  I don't see one hint of James Cameron's rape of the franchise.

Predatorium

I like what I'm seeing. Now let me see more.

Quote from: Powerloader on Dec 13, 2013, 05:55:44 PM

Let's hope it stays that way!

Choirboy

Quote from: Powerloader on Dec 13, 2013, 05:55:44 PM

Interesting statement coming from someone with a username and profile picture from Cameron's only entry in the franchise... 

Nightmare Asylum

Real or not, looks great.

Shame the story sounds so stupid.

WinterActual

I am not falling into this again. We all remember the first AWESOME GORGEOUS A:CM screens ever released, and we all remember the final product.

Dovahkiin

I want SCP Containment Breach with a Xenomorph.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed