PC Master Race Circlejerk - Peasants need not apply

Started by ShadowPred, Oct 31, 2013, 08:32:13 AM

Author
PC Master Race Circlejerk - Peasants need not apply (Read 137,477 times)

ShadowPred

Cal427eb

f**king finally.

Space Sweeper

coolbreeze

Space Sweeper

I wouldn't say it sums up PC gamers, but it certainly sums up forum spouters.

WinterActual

This guy is a f**kin' moron and the video is fake. His big ass tv <-> monitor comparison is laughable. Just because the TV has bigger screen doesn't mean the picture looks better. The 1080p is still 1080p on 22" and 60".  Also Gabe Newel? Really? John Carmack f**k yeah but Gabe erm yeah no <.< I don't get why he used Minecraft as comparison too. He could have used Metro 2033 or Crysis 1 which are guaranteed win for the PC, no contest. Lame vid, 0.5/10, try again. Here is a proper vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUhdL-ITG-M#

Space Sweeper

This just in: the author of the source material critiques the adaptation.

PsyKore

I'm the God Gamer Master Race - I play every platform. :P

Space Sweeper

That category is known as a 'Gamer'. A forgotten stance for many, mostly due to the fact that only one side ever really feels the need to talk endlessly about which platform they do their gaming on. That other side is a 'Spouter'.

coolbreeze

WinterActual

Prime113

This thread outta turn out well.  :laugh:

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 31, 2013, 09:34:35 AM
That category is known as a 'Gamer'. A forgotten stance for many, mostly due to the fact that only one side ever really feels the need to talk endlessly about which platform they do their gaming on. That other side is a 'Spouter'.

A whole Thanksgiving size helping of this.

WinterActual

Why you believe that we are the elitists? Caleb and I owned and/or own various consoles, and ofc enjoy many console games too. Personally, the bigger part of my fav games ever are console titles. The thing is that our main platform is the PC but I guess everybody who's not using a console for his primary platform is a PC Elitist for you guys. Your logic is completely wrong. Just because we showed you a few screens or posted some tech data about the PC games looking better doesn't make us elitists.

I am not offended or anything, but its just getting ridiculous on your side not to see the difference about whats looking better. And again, posting some facts makes us elitists  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed