Ridley Scott confirms progress with Prometheus 2

Started by ShadowPred, Oct 27, 2013, 05:03:04 AM

Author
Ridley Scott confirms progress with Prometheus 2 (Read 56,006 times)

ShadowPred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bacq0gHnyvo#

The question is asked at 2:40

and answered around 3:28

RakaiThwei

Did he slip the name of the sequel as Exodus?

-Rakai'Thwei

ShadowPred

That's a different film he's making that's about Moses.

Blacklabel

^ It's already shooting and it stars Batman as Moses.

So.. It's being written

We didnt know about this already! :P

ShadowPred

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 27, 2013, 05:11:13 AM
^ It's already shooting and it stars Batman as Moses.

So.. It's being written

We didnt know about this already! :P

Blacklabel

Infected

So its been written as we speak, by who? Lindelof? Abrahams is too busy with Star Wars,Cloverfield 2 and whatever that guy is doing.
That little dwarf Lindelof is gonna put terror on poor old Ridley again f**kin munchkin.

Rong

A guy called jack Plagen is writing it, he wrote transcendence for Wally pisfler

Infected

Well we know when Transcendence comes out.  ;D

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Lindelof is off to have a gold paint enema all over someone else's movie project instead of Ridley's

Mr. Clemens

Dang. Same state it's been in since last June. Definitely looking like Development Hell at this point.

RS should scrap the (unnecessary) Blade Runner sequel and pour everything into Prometheus 2.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Oct 27, 2013, 02:21:43 PM
Dang. Same state it's been in since last June. Definitely looking like Development Hell at this point.

RS should scrap the (unnecessary) Blade Runner sequel and pour everything into Prometheus 2.
I'd actually almost prefer it the other way around - I kind of want to see what he'd do with a Blade Runner sequel.

ChrisPachi

Anyone not bothered to watch the video, here's the gist of it...

Nice to hear something from the horses mouth though - thanks for posting.

UFO-Man

UFO-Man

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 28, 2013, 03:03:51 AM
Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Oct 27, 2013, 02:21:43 PM

I'd actually almost prefer it the other way around - I kind of want to see what he'd do with a Blade Runner sequel.

That's a bad Idea, Well you see 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?' only needs one movie and thats Blade Runner.

One movie is enough for Blade Runner..

Gazz

Gazz

MORE NEWS (kinda)

In the latest issue of Empire magazine Ridley Scott is asked about the progress of the Prometheus sequel. He states 'Prometheus 2 is written. I've got the science fiction thing going' and he then goes on to say 'Prometheus was a great experience for me. Chasing number 2, we can start to develop the grand idea'. Scott also briefly mentions that he's still working on The Forever Wars and that Blade Runner 2 is still being developed.

ALSO Michael Fassbender is interviewed and asked the same question. His response: 'Honestly I have no idea. They tell me that it's going to happen' and then confirms that both he and Noomi Rapace are already signed on and states that he can't wait to go on that journey again. He also says that he's happy with the response towards the first film and is glad people are talking about it regardless of whether they love or hate it.

I'll post the pages when I can.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed