[Fan_Film] Aliens vs Predator inspired by avp2 Game

Started by 25Predhunt, Oct 19, 2013, 02:55:09 PM

Author
[Fan_Film] Aliens vs Predator inspired by avp2 Game (Read 5,720 times)

SM

SiL

Generally the sorts of people who willingly watch figure fan films for reasons other than laughing at it.

SM

No one goes out their way to watch a figure to laugh at it.

It just happens to turn out that way.

25Predhunt

Randomizer and Sil thank you for your interet.

SM i understands  :)

But , me , When I look at a fan film( stop mo) I do not laugh  ( if the atmosphere is serious )

( I am can be strange  ???  )

many fan film serious on internet (Batman,Halo...).

SiL

Just because SM says everyone will laugh doesn't mean it's true. If you want to do it, do it.

Corporal Hicks

As SiL said, if you want to, by all means then go for it! I just think you'll struggle to get viewers. There was a time when this kinda fan project was everywhere in the fandom and folk loved it. However, with the increase in quality - and this is no offence to you - with projects like Redemption, LV-426 or this attempted Predator crowd-funding projects people are less likely to give you a shot.

OpenMaw

Quote from: SM on Jul 15, 2014, 06:31:11 AM
Unless of course you don't care for "haters"...

Just wanna clarify SM, that's not in response to what I was saying, is it? I certainly was not trying to characterise your words in that fashion, or even imply it. :)

SM

No.

And apparently what I've said has inexplicably been taken to mean "Don't do it".

I'm just saying how to do it best.  Action figure films are unavoidable cheezy.  Embrace the cheez and make some art.

Quotemany fan film serious on internet (Batman,Halo...).

Are any of these made with action figures?  The best fan films are generally the live action ones (though plenty of those are awful too).  The downside is live action films are often complex, time consuming, expensive, and any financial pay off extremely remote.

If you want to do a serious fan film - action figures is not the medium.

25Predhunt

Thank OpenMaw ,  Sil   and Caporal Hicks and SM for your agruments. ^^"

I started the shooting ^^   (for 3 weeks ).

Stalker (the main predator)

Red the main Alien:

Randomizer

Randomizer

These are some good shots you have  !  ;)

25Predhunt

Thank Randomizer !

Today :  (i'v filmed the marines ).

SM

Footage plz!

JokersWarPig

Quote from: SM on Jul 15, 2014, 06:31:11 AM
Don't expect anyone to watch an action figure film and not laugh.

::) not necessarily true, not everything stop motion is Robot Chicken.
A good example I think would be this (even though its taken from what is over all a comedy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiVtSp1DvtU

SM

Who even mentioned Robot Chicken?

As for the vid you posted - it's playing funny buggers, but 14 seconds in, first shot, guy with the clapper board gets shot with an over the top scream, and I'm already chuckling.  Might watch the rest when I have a better connection.  Looks like it might be cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed