Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 398,262 times)

SiL

I'm struggling to find the link I downloaded these from to give credit where it's due! The guy's name is on it, though. Found this invaluable to getting started and referring to.

Corporal Hicks

Thank you, squire! Those should be useful!

SiL

Only problem we found was that the quick reference says you get a -2 penalty per MODEL when shooting through an Engaged Tile, while the book specifies -2 penalty per Engaged Tile you're shooting through.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll see if these'll convert to .doc to amend.

Nah, doesn't convert cleanly. Pen it is!

Corporal Hicks

The Kurgan

Ha, was about to make custom versions of some of them .

Glad that i procrastinated that. So i think the three predators will become members of Scarface's clan instead now  ;D

Thunderjack88

Does anyone know if when the rider dismounts from a Predator Hunting bike he keeps the razor pike?

Corporal Hicks

Eagerly awaiting for my copy.  ;D

Thunderjack88

Thunderjack88

I have received my copy and it seems great, love the tracker miniature. Focus is on the clear Preds atm, I am hoping to get a free week end soon to dive in and assemble my 1500 points of Predators. Just put up some pics of my Falcon Drone conversion next to him and think he is going to stand out nicely.

-TJ88

Thunderjack88

I received my Predator Gunship from eBay today and it's a big heavy kit, took a size comparison with a Cloaked Predator and the hunting bike as it's meant to be able to carry a few of them. Needs a tiny bit of TLC otherwise nice centrepiece kit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtwIzLNnbDC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=69rwxsd9r9e1

-TJJ88

Mr. Clemens

I just want to thank y'all for providing photos of this stuff. I don't dare get into another miniatures game after all the money I spent back on the old Star Wars one, so it's nice to live vicariously through you guys! :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Thunderjack88 on Feb 11, 2019, 06:52:28 PM
I received my Predator Gunship from eBay today and it's a big heavy kit, took a size comparison with a Cloaked Predator and the hunting bike as it's meant to be able to carry a few of them. Needs a tiny bit of TLC otherwise nice centrepiece kit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtwIzLNnbDC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=69rwxsd9r9e1

That's a pretty nice custom piece!

SiL

Still waiting on my Hot Landing Zone, but at least I managed to get some replacement parts for a Stalker that broke when I got the original box set (They even sent two Stalkers to replace it!) and tokens that had been mis-printed.

Thunderjack88

Trying to find compatible parts to turn a Predator into a Vanguard Predator. So far I've chopped the helmet of the base of the elder Predator, torso of a Space Marine Tartaros Terminator and shoulder pads are closest bits I have found.

I'm using the more armoured young bloods as a base for the Hydra/Blazer Predators and just trying to locate parts for a bigger back Shoulder cannon for the Blazer.

-TJ88

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed