Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 385,918 times)

Wweyland

Finally ordered the Colonial Marines pack.

Corporal Hicks

Looks like prisoners and something with a crest (Spitter, maybe?)

Eldritch_DM

YES! I'd love to have some Spitters to add to my hive!

The Kurgan

Nice. Would also love to have a lurker  :P

Iam curious if they took the classic biomechanical design for the spitter or the fleshy one they have on most of their aliens.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Eldritch_DM

Oh man, this next expansion has me hyped. I still have so much to painting left to do as well....

Corporal Hicks

The new game has been officially announced! https://prodosgames.com/blog/avp-hot-landing-zone

Synthetics, prisoners, spitters, Tracker Predator, dropship rules for the board game, new tiles, cloaked Predators!!!!

We'll be getting giveaway copies too so keep an eye out for that!

Corporal Hicks

The Kurgan

Love the new stuff.
Except for the spitter. I makes an already cartoonish looking creature even more cartoonish. Something just does not look right. The "smile" it has perhaps?
But the rest looks great.

Tex

I think that may primarily just be the angle of the head in the shot...but yes, it does look funny.

whiterabbit

Damn, almost gave away the answer in the form of a question. :P

SiL

Got the starter box for Christmas. Hurrah! Looking forward to getting into this.

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: SiL on Dec 26, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
Got the starter box for Christmas. Hurrah! Looking forward to getting into this.

Nice! Congrats SiL. ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

I've got a considerable workload I'm looking at on my table of unpainted models. It just keeps piling up.  :-\

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Badwolf-00 on Dec 26, 2018, 06:42:45 PM
I've got a considerable workload I'm looking at on my table of unpainted models. It just keeps piling up.  :-\

One of my New Year's resolutions is to only buy new stuff when all the old minis are done  ;D

I don't know how much of the pople here are into the Prodos game, but maybe we can make a new thread for pics of painted and/or converted minis like the NECA one for customs. To get some inspiration and/or get jealous :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed