Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 385,937 times)

Wweyland

So whats the best place to order these from in (Eastern) Europe? Also looking for the base game (updated version).

Corporal Hicks

Personally I buy directly from the Prodos shop.

Wweyland

Thanks, looks like they have an "everything" bundle on discount but it's still rather pricey:
http://shop.prodosgames.com/avp-bundles/360-avp-one-of-everything-set.html

Corporal Hicks

They do have a lot of stuff to be fair.  :laugh: I think it works out at a 20% discount over-all but still a good chunk of cash to sink in one go. With V2, I just started with the box and brought the odd expansions every month.

The Biocraft Kickstarter is back up with recosted everything - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1737676429/bio-craft-supersized-sci-fi-gaming-terrain-or-3d-s?ref=card

I haven't had a chance to look it over but I intend on getting something, if only for displaying the models in.

Wweyland

I will start with ordering just the Colonial Marine pack (about 15 EUR) and see how well their assembly and painting goes. If it works out, I will get the "Everything" pack and have double marines.

xsmason

Hi all,

I'm a long time reader - rare poster on this site.
I have purchased the AVP Hunt Begins pack and just curious how you all found players to play with? I don't really know anyone that might actually be interested in this type of game? I know there are some single player parts to it, but I think it'd be more fun with others?

Corporal Hicks

If you don't have any buddies interested, best bet is to look for some local gaming clubs.

xsmason

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2018, 08:01:10 AM
If you don't have any buddies interested, best bet is to look for some local gaming clubs.

Thanks! I'll give that a try.

Corporal Hicks

JokersWarPig

The scientist/colonist getting the tail through his chest looks like Tarkin from ANH  :laugh:

The Old One

The Old One

Specimen 6 eh?

Corporal Hicks

I love that we're seeing 6! Cool alternate model for the Evolved Warriors. Glad to see a unicast Praetorian too. Really really digging these poses too.

We'll have a few copies to do a giveaway with too so keep an eye out!

Morose

Prodos seems to be getting better and better with their models. Still waiting for an improved Queen model.

brokentusk420

I really wish they would stop using those stupid tail designs from the AVP and A:R movies on the Aliens warrior body.

The Old One

The Old One

As do I, oh well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed