Prometheus 2 cast member added. Morse from Alien 3?

Started by DemonicD13, Sep 29, 2013, 03:59:20 PM

Author
Prometheus 2 cast member added. Morse from Alien 3? (Read 7,454 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

Anyone with an account can add names to IMDB entries.

Wobblyboddle77

I'm sure someone will run this question past jack paglan or his agent and it will be cleared up in no time. I'm thinking this is fan speculation, nothing more and it will be proven to be untrue. If it turns out to be true, i'm happy as i thoroughly enjoyed alien 3, yes it has it's faults, but is still a good film.

DemonicD13

Ok, well I do like the idea, it could add some more depth to A3.  ;D
I'll keep my fingers crossed.  ::)

Nightmare Asylum

99.9% fake.

But regardless, I'd kind of dig that .1%. Setting a Prometheus sequel post Alien 3 (and perhaps dealing with the end of Weyland Yutani) could be quite interesting.

maledoro

So, we're going to have a -54-year-old person in this movie? Cool!
:)

No...no...
::)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 29, 2013, 10:58:11 PM
So, we're going to have a -54-year-old person in this movie? Cool!
:)

No...no...
::)

Morse was actually an Engineer.

deal wif it

maledoro

Ah, same barber. Got it.

Nightmare Asylum

all the prisoners were engineers :o

Chris P

This coming from the same site whose forums are filled with discussions like this? - http://www.prometheusforum.net/discussion/5171/best-home-remedy-for-erectile-dysfunction

:D Okay.

Not to mention, this would make Morse way too old to be remotely alive and kicking for a spot in Prometheus 2. Somebody got trolled, hard.

Blacklabel

Oh there'll be more bullshit in the coming years, for sure.

Ridley has multiple projects up in the air.. Blade Runner sequel, this, his Moses film... :P Ridley will be doing interviews for The Counsellor soon... expect minor updates on the sequel to Prometheus around that time.. :P

Chris P

Hopefully we get more than the "Dunno" response that Fassbender gave Collider in their recent interview with him about the Counselor. But yes, I agree, expect some truly remarkable "news" to hit the net in the next few months, haha.

Blacklabel

The "dunno" update was disheartening... Fassbender was working with Ridley, i'd expect the two to be discussing sequel ideas and script details or something during the shoot.... It really does point towards "development hell": Blah.. hope i'm just reading too much into it.

Metoer Push

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Prometheus 2 is not happening anytime soon. I'm sure that this info is fake.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed