Fassbender is UNSURE of PROMETHEUS SEQUEL

Started by CainsSon, Sep 18, 2013, 08:01:34 AM

Author
Fassbender is UNSURE of PROMETHEUS SEQUEL (Read 5,452 times)

acheronbeing

Come on that means nothing

wmmvrrvrrmm

I think it's a sign that he's learnt to keep his mouth shut about Prometheus

maledoro

Cut his head off, take a few shots, mail it back to him.

DC

I hope he says yes.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 18, 2013, 11:53:27 AM
Cut his head off, take a few shots, mail it back to him.

Best not cry over spilled android-milk.

acheronbeing

Gotta love Fassbender. too bad the movie is shit. He was the best spartan though hah AUUU!! AUUUU!!!

CainsSon

Quote from: acheronbeing on Sep 18, 2013, 11:15:16 AM
Come on that means nothing

Well, I HOPE it means nothing and that he just hasn't been sent a script as of yet.

With the success of things like WALKING DEAD, I'm gunning for a cable ALIEN series myself, but I admit I'd prefer it if PROMETHEUS 2 moved forward AND an ALIEN SERIES.

Blacklabel

Development Hell incoming.

"gulp".

DC

Quote from: CainsSon on Sep 18, 2013, 07:07:38 PM
I'm gunning for a cable ALIEN series myself...

Xenomrph

I dunno, cable TV has been knocking stuff out of the park for the last several years now. Hell, I'd even settle for a "premium" TV series (HBO, STARZ, Showtime, etc), because they've been knocking it out of the park, too.

CainsSon

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 19, 2013, 01:11:07 PM
I dunno, cable TV has been knocking stuff out of the park for the last several years now. Hell, I'd even settle for a "premium" TV series (HBO, STARZ, Showtime, etc), because they've been knocking it out of the park, too.

Yup. You get harder-R-rated material on one hour of cable TV than any film released in theaters.
Shit even network TV pushes it.
At least with an HBO or AMC ALIEN SERIES, you don't have to worry about PG13.

Also it has the potential to satisfy every corner of the fan base. Think about it, between Colonial Marines, The WY Company merger, the events in Zeti Reticuli, Gateway Station, the status of Earth, the Off-World Colonies, The Engineers, the Xenomorphs, Ripley 8's story, the Apartheid toward the Androids,..even ::gulp:: the Predators. - There is so much to work with.

My take would be to wrap up the Ripley 8 storyline in the first season, with the Engineers finally getting to Earth to 'evolve' us... and then start the next series with Colonial Marines on a mining colony somewhere...Etc. Each season is a different story that is cross bred with the last ... Shit, they could FIX the AVP disaster by doing it right somewhere completely disconnected from Earth ...AND THE AVP FILMS. Because they dont work on earth.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 18, 2013, 07:18:44 PM
Development Hell incoming.

"gulp".

I'm not surprise since it looks like Fox can never make a sequel happen at all. It been three years since Predators and no Predators sequel. The same will happen with Prometheus.

ChrisPachi

They made Insidious 2 happen pretty quickly. If Predators had also made close to 100 times its budget you would probably be dusting off your special edition Predators 2 BR right now.

I kid. I haven't a single clue about how Hollywood works.

Gazz

It will happen at some point but I'm certainly unsure who it'll be with (both in front and behind the camera).

Nonetheless, this is pretty much non-news. He's been down this road before and knows how intense the fans are with a modicum of information. Even if it was on the cards I doubt he'd be open to talking about it at such an early stage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed