Alien Game

Started by Xeno-fanatic, Aug 18, 2013, 11:36:00 PM

Author
Alien Game (Read 1,002 times)

Xeno-fanatic

Xeno-fanatic

Given that A: CM is hated, I would like to see an Alien game that was decent, fan-made, and accurate. With this I mean that aliens are not a bunch of stupid drones. Any suggestions are welcome.

PsyKore

PsyKore

For me, atmosphere and pacing is important. I'd like something with emphasis on dark, slow-paced horror. An overwhelming sense of dread throughout the game. Aliens that disappear into shadows, stalk the player and all that jazz.

Surely there's a developer somewhere that can bring this...

Predatorium

Predatorium

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 19, 2013, 08:36:04 AM
For me, atmosphere and pacing is important. I'd like something with emphasis on dark, slow-paced horror. An overwhelming sense of dread throughout the game. Aliens that disappear into shadows, stalk the player and all that jazz.

Surely there's a developer somewhere that can bring this...

Creative Assembly is working on an Alien game that seems to be a slow paced horror game.

Arterial Spray

Arterial Spray

However some of the press released stuff described the game as "shooting clones and soldiers" for most of the game. But that could have come from Sega. Who knows.

newbeing

newbeing

Either something similar to Amnesia/Outbreak or Telltales Walking Dead.

Publishers and developers need to stop trying to emulate ALIENS by copying the games that were copying ALIENS in the first place.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed