Shadowland Retrospective on Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 25, 2013, 12:52:13 PM

Author
Shadowland Retrospective on Alien (Read 7,829 times)

Corporal Hicks

American sci-fi and horror magazine Shadowland is currently running a retrospective of the Alien series in their latest issue:

25072013_01

“Shadowland takes a fond look back at the ever-popular Alien franchise, exploring the atmospheric horror of the original, all the way to the camp action of Resurrection.”

Shadowland is a fantastic magazine that has published our Aliens – Infestation review and an article I wrote looking at the Watchmen graphic novel. Be sure to pick it up and let them know what you thought!

Hudson

Hudson

That cover is freaking awesome.

DemonicD13

Just got my copy, Very nice, well written. Thx for the heads up.

SIMULANT

Quote from: Hudson on Jul 25, 2013, 08:03:25 PM
That cover is freaking awesome.

I would have to agree that is one AWESOME Front cover :)

DemonicD13

DemonicD13

If you liked this might I also recommend tracking down a copy of Cinescape Presents Movie Aliens (Special Collector's Issue). It covers the first three films as well as their influences and rip-offs, and has a peek at the then yet-to-be released Alien Resurrection. It is a very good read.

Also If anyone else has some recommendations for good Alien magazine articles I would like to know.

SolidBoss

i am yet to get this one but once i do i cant wait to sink my teeth into it, that cover is just bada**, thats what the next alien should look like in prometheus 2.

[cancerblack]

I would buy that in a heartbeat just for the cover. Unfortunately I don't think it's available in my country.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

I believe they ship if you order from the website?

[cancerblack]

Ah, I'd looked for that on the site, but got the impression it was US/UK only due to wording. You're correct, although after shipping and exchange rates it's $30, which is more than I have to spend on magazines. Even cool ones like this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed