Stasis Interrupted DLC Announced

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Jul 17, 2013, 08:17:50 PM

Author
Stasis Interrupted DLC Announced (Read 24,323 times)

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 17, 2013, 11:07:49 PM
This hour long DLC will probably be better than the whole campaign storywise.

i said that in an other topic and i was called a dickhead so u sir just joined my faction

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 17, 2013, 10:59:35 PM
I'm calling it now: this will redeem the entire game.

:laugh:

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: szkoki on Jul 17, 2013, 11:24:45 PM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 17, 2013, 11:07:49 PM
This hour long DLC will probably be better than the whole campaign storywise.

i said that in an other topic and i was called a dickhead so u sir just joined my faction

But in-order to redeem the story, you still have to contend with the other crap besides the Hicks is alive retcon, which this DLC will not do. The main story will always be crap, the DLC just has the potential to make a lazy retcon look less lazy.

SM

SM

Yep.

It's not going to suddenly legitimise the existance of the AP, colony and Derelict.

It won't even legitimise Hicks being alive.  Just flesh out some more bullshit Mikey Neumann made up after regarding what he just left in the toilet bowl.

The Runner

The Runner

Meh, if I'm feeling curious I'll just find a torrent of it.

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: SM on Jul 18, 2013, 12:09:42 AM
Yep.

It's not going to suddenly legitimise the existance of the AP, colony and Derelict.

It won't even legitimise Hicks being alive.  Just flesh out some more bullshit Mikey Neumann made up after regarding what he just left in the toilet bowl.

I think when all is said and done and the last DLC rolls out the gates, almost every Aliens fan worth their salt will declare this game non-Canon. It makes Resurrection look great!

SM

SM

Why wait?

;D

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: SM on Jul 18, 2013, 12:29:18 AM
Why wait?

;D

:D

Oh, I've already written it off as non-Canon. I'm just waiting to see how much of a train-wreck this last DLC will turn out to be. I mean, they can't possibly make something worse than the main story, right?... right?

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

Quote from: Jarac on Jul 18, 2013, 12:30:42 AM
Quote from: SM on Jul 18, 2013, 12:29:18 AM
Why wait?

;D

:D

Oh, I've already written it off as non-Canon. I'm just waiting to see how much of a train-wreck this last DLC will turn out to be. I mean, they can't possibly make something worse than the main story, right?... right?
...and just like that, you jinxed it.

BR1XER

BR1XER

Time for YT to come in handy. Lucky for me, Pitchford didn't get a penny from me for this crap.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Ehhhhhh

Aside from game night the only thing I've really enjoyed about ACM is how upset people get about Hicks being alive. I don't think I'll be getting this.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Too little too late.

I'll watch it on youtube, well if anyone from this site says it's good.

Screw you Randy.

PredatorSquatch

PredatorSquatch

im tempted to get this when i get back from vacation i really do hope this dlc is well made and a slight improvement to the overall experiance and if not well ill piss all over the gearbox logo everytime i come across it :)

Jarac

Jarac

I just really hate how they are esentially selling you an important aspect of the story that should have been put in the game. "That's another story" was obviously DLC-bait, but dammit, that's something I would expect from EA. This DLC is just plain greedy.

Kronnang_Dunn

Kronnang_Dunn

LOL I suspected there was going to be a SP DLC. I was not wrong. I'm glad I bought the Season Pass. The company making the Expansion did a great work in Borderlands 2... =)   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed