Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 814,793 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*sat waiting patiently for his Bull*

Kailem

Kailem

I've got to imagine Bull is next up after this. It's the most popular Kenner Alien they haven't done yet.

The Old One

The Old One

It is most likely I believe.

judge death

judge death

Does anyone here know if there is a website that sells Necas alien figures like the alien queen deluxe or hadleys hope alien, alien vs predator one etc and ships to sweden?

Not amazon as we here in sweden cant buy from there. Tried ebay but most sellers are selling asian knock offs :/

The Old One

The Old One

Because I am not strong enough to resist, I just bought replacement parts for my MAFEX (Bipedal) Alien, the NECA Ultimate (Quadrupedal) Alien, and it's Creature Pack.

50percentJoe

50percentJoe

Has anyone else bought the Kenner homage Apone figure? I recently picked one up for use in making a movie style Apone, but I was just kind of baffled at the promo pics being a bit more misleading than I expected. I mean paint aps aren't usually as nice, but his torso sculpt is considerably different. Its got a fabric like texture to it and an ab joint that was totally absent in all the promo pics.

Not a bad baffled though, if anything I'd say the end product has more articulation than I expected and the additional sculpted detail makes the shirt look nicer.

The Old One

The Old One

Absolutely, big improvement.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

Kailem

I have nowhere to put a box that big.

I have to have it.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Already have the packaging? I guess he's not as far off from being released as I had though?

I kind of hope him and Alpha Pred come out at the same time.

The Old One

The Old One

Now because I've got the rest of the lifecycle, I'm very tempted to get the Alien Queen, self restraint...

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Do it.

Just don't be like me and lose the stand.

The Old One

The Old One

I'll remember that.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Ide like the queen but too expensive and no space to put it.

The Old One

The Old One

I'm wondering about that myself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed