NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 811,996 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I prefer the brown paintjob honestly, not as much as I'd prefer jet black, but I think it's a step up from the cartoony blue.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Damn, you are right.

Totally forgot that she is actually not jet black in the movie but blue.

The worst is when they put some bright turquoise into the mix, like in a lot of merch.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Honestly I'm really tempted to get the Res queen just so I can repaint it to match what I've been doing with my warriors/kenner aliens

The Old One

The Old One

I'm tempted but I can't afford it right now.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

same, unless I want to eat ramen noodles for the next two weeks

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

The coloring, even when it's good, is annoying me more and more since most aliens don't really match with each other. I'm honestly considering painting them all just jet black and having a cohesive hive that looks great in the shadows.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd care more about the Resurrection Queen if it wasn't just a straight repaint. Like, the Queen in the movie at no point stands up like that (I mean, unless you count when Perez is looking at it through the glass and you kinda see part of its head). If it had been retooled to be flipped over on its back with the massive "pregnancy" belly, I'd be way more interested.

Jenga

Jenga

Honest question "Xenomorph": Where do you see the Alien Resurrection queen repaint? I Don't see it anywhere  at the SDCC link provided in the article

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 24, 2019, 02:32:56 AM
I'd care more about the Resurrection Queen if it wasn't just a straight repaint. Like, the Queen in the movie at no point stands up like that (I mean, unless you count when Perez is looking at it through the glass and you kinda see part of its head). If it had been retooled to be flipped over on its back with the massive "pregnancy" belly, I'd be way more interested.

A retooled queen would be great, but i doubt NECA would bother with it if they had to do more than repaint it.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I think the only real variation of the queen we'll ever get to see would by a Kenner flying queen, providing Neca decides to tackle it (and I really hope they do)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Jenga on Jul 24, 2019, 06:10:59 PM
Honest question "Xenomorph": Where do you see the Alien Resurrection queen repaint? I Don't see it anywhere  at the SDCC link provided in the article
dHunter333 posted some photos of his on the previous page: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=48664.msg2409565#msg2409565

bobcunk

bobcunk

I may get the dog alien and big chap since I only have the mcfarland ones, and when I bought the neca one his legs broke off as soon as I opened it so I returned it but never got a new one

I may get the dog alien and big chap since I only have the mcfarland ones, and when I bought the neca one his legs broke off as soon as I opened it so I returned it but never got a new one

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

At LFCC Summer 2019 I have finaly picked up the Alien Vs Predator Arcade Game - Razor Claws and Arachnoid Xenomorphs - brilliant sculpts but I have started to repaint them in film colours (all the better to go with the rest of the hive), the Snake Xeno (I will only repaint the green parts - again so it goes with the film accurate hives)

Look forward to Cardiff Comic Con in september to see which Alien/Predator figures I can pick up then.

The Old One

The Old One

I wish dearly for the new creature pack but,
I've got to save, refrain and deny for now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Jul 28, 2019, 09:13:37 PM
At LFCC Summer 2019 I have finaly picked up the Alien Vs Predator Arcade Game - Razor Claws and Arachnoid Xenomorphs - brilliant sculpts but I have started to repaint them in film colours (all the better to go with the rest of the hive), the Snake Xeno (I will only repaint the green parts - again so it goes with the film accurate hives)

I finally found the frigging Scorpion Alien at LFCC! It's been sold out here for forever!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed