NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 834,778 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm pretty stoked for the Rhino if it's going to be a middle ground between the normal Alien and the Queen. It might be a good substitute for the ACM Crusher

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Surprised they're going with a Deluxe format and all new sculpt. I wont be able to pass this one up.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I wonder if they're testing the waters with Rhino to see how it sells before considering the Flying Queen

dHunter333

dHunter333

Speaking of Queens...
Kenner Flying Queen would be great!
Kenner large King Alien also!
Alien vs Predator movie Queen with attached chains.
Attachable Aliens Queen Eggsac!

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 27, 2019, 07:24:31 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 26, 2019, 07:08:12 PM
Per Toyark, the next Kenner Alien is the Rhino Alien.

Here I am just wanting my Bull.  :'(

Yeah bull is another one I'm really looking forward to eventually seeing. To be honest when I first read "rhino Alien" I was picturing the bull in my mind, but either way they're both cool! :D

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 27, 2019, 12:39:45 PM
I'm pretty stoked for the Rhino if it's going to be a middle ground between the normal Alien and the Queen. It might be a good substitute for the ACM Crusher

This is exactly what I am thinking. 

...and a Bull Alien in this scale would be fantastic.  Yes!  Bring it NECA.

-Windebieste.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jun 27, 2019, 07:18:13 PM
Speaking of Queens...

If we're swinging for the fences, gimme a to-scale 'AvP' pyramid with functional, timed, automated shifting walls and doors.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 29, 2019, 03:09:31 PM
Quote from: dHunter333 on Jun 27, 2019, 07:18:13 PM
Speaking of Queens...

If we're swinging for the fences, gimme a to-scale 'AvP' pyramid with functional, timed, automated shifting walls and doors.

Let's tack on a scaled APC and dropship.

Screw it, let's get a figure-scale Sulaco while we're at it.

It'd probably take up the whole living room, and my cat might sleep in it, but it'd be awesome.

Kailem

Kailem

Given how long it's taking them to even get their Cinemachines Sulaco out I doubt we'll see anything bigger from NECA any time soon.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

They've already said no to an APC. That being said I think I remember seeing someone on twitter ask about the troop section and they answer was "possibly". The idea being it'd be the USCM equivalent to the preds getting their trophy wall and throne

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I can imagine them doing that. They even hinted that they're considering making a Queen egg sack, not confirmed, but not out of the question yet. It'd be expensive as a kidney though and IF it ever happens it'll be a while.

Queen and King variants? I can see them doing those down the line certainly.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jun 30, 2019, 08:40:29 AM
I can imagine them doing that. They even hinted that they're considering making a Queen egg sack, not confirmed, but not out of the question yet. It'd be expensive as a kidney though and IF it ever happens it'll be a while.

Queen and King variants? I can see them doing those down the line certainly.

I'd like to see them tackle the janky deluxe queen. Not the ultra deluxe one with egg sac, but the one with extra arms and a shoulder mounted tail.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

The Kenner one?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yes. This one.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

They are literally bleeding the Kenner Predators dry. I expect they'll do the same with the Alien line eventually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed