Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,054 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Fantastic, finally!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 26, 2019, 04:02:52 PM
Awesome, great news. Brett and Parker are a must have for me.

P.S. Neca finally fixed* the neck joint on the alien warrior!

Do you think that works with all of the Aliens that use the Ultimate warrior body mold, or do you think it's a running change that got introduced with the Scorpion Alien?

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I've checked my Ultimate warriors and sadly, nope. They have the old sculpt.

The Scorpion alien is the first one to get this, hopefully not the last. Neca has a weird tradition it seems. Just like with the ultimate bodies for both the predator and alien, we first see them on some Kenner variation (Predator wave 16, the Blue Kenner Alien and Arcade pink Warrior) and now this. The main line gets the changes after a Kenner variation does.

I hope we see this appear on the Ultimate warriors in a second addition of sorts, or that at least the 40th anniversary Big Chap gets this.

I'm an articulation junkie. These things always make me excited, but I so wasn't expecting to find this. No review mentioned or showed that articulation point. And how could they when the neck was stiffer than the regular one ever was. I'm just glad I didn't brake the sucker and that I got that range of movement out of it.

Why the hell didn't Neca add this sooner to their warriors? Now I'm gonna wait until they eventually release the warriors with that joint before I go crazy with the army building.

The telling point will be the Arcade aliens coming out in May. If the Razor alien has it, which uses the warrior body mold, than we are set to see it on most aliens.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Oh shit!

GQSioux

GQSioux

They're here. And they're beautiful.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Those look fantastic, I can't wait for BBTS to fulfill my preorder. Where did you get your set from?

GQSioux

GQSioux

Amazon. They arrived two days after placing the order.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Just placed an order for them and Upgrade from Amazon myself.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

When I looked on Amazon they had the Arcade Aliens for like $26 with $10 shipping; I think my preorder with BBTS is like $70 shipped for the three so I'm going to wait for them to ship my order.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I've had an amazon gift card for about a month now so I didn't worry about the shipping charge  8)
This is the first time since the original Hicks/Hudson/Warrior wave I've ordered them online though so I'm hoping I don't get a bad batch.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Got these all in yesterday. I'm not sure if NECA does it with all of their packages, but they shipped mine via 2 Day Mail so that justified the shipping cost a bit imo

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just got a notification from BBTS that they fulfilled my preorder; I'll have to see if I have any other preorders on the horizon that are about to be fulfilled, I don't mind waiting to have everything shipped together.

Kailem

Kailem

Superman vs Aliens SDCC-exclusive 2-pack pics:

https://twitter.com/CSJ_Jon/status/1134510391323693058

More pics and details: https://t.co/lBgawTKb5X

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Kailem on May 31, 2019, 06:24:49 PM
Superman vs Aliens SDCC-exclusive 2 pack pics:

https://twitter.com/CSJ_Jon/status/1134510391323693058

:o So Neca finally overcame legal issues that postponed the release, though it´s a pity its only an exclusive SDCC release and that means SCALPERS  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed